I agree with Trump. Have Biden take a drug test before the debate.

Gluttony is defined as excess in eating and drinking. Although eating and drinking for pleasure is not seen as sinful, eating or drinking to excess beyond reason is a sin.
Who records all these sins? Is there an instruction book or a list of sins?
It's all rubbish.

Werbung:
Trump claiming to be more fit than Biden is a LIE.
Most of this country is overweight. We eat too many snacks. But Trump is clearly deteriorating lately. He is chubbier, his hair looks more phony that it used to back when he spent $70,000 on his barbers, and he mumbles more.

He is barely literate, either he has dyslexia or some vision problem. he does not read (other than Hitler's speeches two wives ago).

Trump claiming to be more fit than Biden is a LIE.
Incredible claims are not credible.

WATCH: Garland defends Biden’s mental fitness and says he has ‘complete confidence’ in him​

Politics Apr 16, 2024 6:56 PM EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General Merrick Garland told lawmakers on Tuesday that President Joe Biden has shown no signs of cognitive impairment while defending Biden’s ability to serve as commander in chief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPdPk_ccE40 -

I really wonder what drugs a person might take that would make him a better debater.
How could someone cheat in a debate by getting high,. or drunk or spaced out, or tripping?

I am one of those who don't buy her crooked leftist racist crap fiction.
The irony is breathtaking.
You believe every word in the Bible but call her work fiction as if the Bible is fact. Immaculate conception and miracles and virgin births???
Come on man. Grow up.

Werbung:
Back