I enjoyed watching MTG get her a** kicked last night.

bluejersey14

Marge Greene is a bully -- full stop. But she instantly switches to "victim" mode when anyone calls her out on her lies and crazy. I enjoyed watching Marcus Flowers coolly, calmly telling her what's what. She came back with one of THE most bizarre comments (among many), calling Democrats the party of grooming child abusers (straight out of the Q bible). Marcus is clearly the more serious candidate who will actually do things for the district, not just spend the day trolling and grifting. Hope he beats her, but good.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America

Werbung:
Marge Greene is a bully -- full stop. But she instantly switches to "victim" mode when anyone calls her out on her lies and crazy. I enjoyed watching Marcus Flowers coolly, calmly telling her what's what. She came back with one of THE most bizarre comments (among many), calling Democrats the party of grooming child abusers (straight out of the Q bible). Marcus is clearly the more serious candidate who will actually do things for the district, not just spend the day trolling and grifting. Hope he beats her, but good.

Did you notice the volumes of right wingers who came out to support her after your post above? Neither did I.
That's because they know the woman is brain dead and they feel embarrassed.
But in true Republican style, they will diligently should the criticisms aside and vote along party lines. Installing idiots is not uncommon. They did elect Trump if you remember.

Perhaps you have heard of the mighty democrat plan called drag queen story time with kids as young as 3?

I my self have to say drag queen story time sure looks like its set up to groom little kids into becoming gay or she males . And of course you have democrat policies that allow men to go into female restrooms . I can go on if you like but you don't want to hear that do you ?
And look your only supporter is bad nut boris the church burner .

I my self have to say drag queen story time sure looks like its set up to groom little kids into becoming gay or she males
That is completely untrue and you know it. Prior to real life being taught to them, they received a sanitised diet of a god that doesn't exist.
You should become familiar with the schools curriculum before you blame anybody for anything.
. And of course you have democrat policies that allow men to go into female restrooms .
It is not a Democrat policy and never was. That's a blatant lie.
I can go on if you like but you don't want to hear that do you ?
And look your only supporter is bad nut boris the church burner .
I wish you would go on because you're committed debating suicide every time you post. You're paranoia and hate is rapidly taking you over. The inability to cut through has changed now you have opposition so out come the childish jibes as usual. Youre feeling a bit lonely fighting the good fight with only two narcissistic drop kicks to help. But don't despair. Shoulder that criticism aside and soldier on. There must be a spineless man somewhere behind that lice infected hair on your face.

Yes some dems love using the other genders bathrooms and grooming 3 year olds with drag queens.and protecting sex offenders. Yes they deny all of this but its obvious.
Hearing a democrat deny this when they have spoken out how they fear being exposed and think churches should be burned is amusing.
Its democrats like boris bad nut that hurt the democrat party.
There is way more then a hint of truth what Greene said about democrats grooming kids . when you encourage men to go into female bathrooms and expose 3 year olds to drag queens and have liberal teachers encouraging little kids to change genders.
There's more but Im about to have a breakfast of potatoes and onions cooked on duck fat along with some bangers and back bacon a bit of American sausage a fried red tomato
And some mushrooms .

Perhaps you have heard of the mighty democrat plan called drag queen story time with kids as young as 3?
It's not a "plan," FFS. If you object to men in dresses telling stories to children, you probably shouldn't take them to church.

On that note, there are no sexual attacks on kids at a drag show (which is different from Story Time, BTW); in churches? Too many times to count.

It's not a "plan," FFS. If you object to men in dresses telling stories to children, you probably shouldn't take them to church.

On that note, there are no sexual attacks on kids at a drag show (which is different from Story Time, BTW); in churches? Too many times to count.

I think your out of touch a bit .

No I dont take kids to church , just so you know but they have different stories such as how to be good and respectful of parents and others and the difference between right and wrong and they are not men dressed as women in case you notice. And I doubt they are telling stories to 3 year olds that include humpy dumpty and jack and jill.
Let's stroll down the path to truth for a few shall we.
Plus as you can see they are using some convicted sex offenders.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shes well known for going easy on sex offenders.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hers one you will like how democrats turn sanctuary city's into safe spaces for illegals with se offenses
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know about you but teachers don't have any business encouraging this with kids that's up to the parents not the state, Id beat the living shit out of someone trying to encourage my kid like these have and it's a natin with problem as most teachers are democrats

I think a lot of liberals are oblivious to what is going on around them or are progressives and don't care.

I ok with people who are gay, I have family who are gay, but I do have a problem exposing young children to it and especially the bathroom issue and teachers encouraging sex changes.
Its grooming plain and simple and its wrong ,

I think a lot of liberals are oblivious to what is going on around them or are progressives and don't care.

I ok with people who are gay, I have family who are gay, but I do have a problem exposing young children to it and especially the bathroom issue and teachers encouraging sex changes.
Its grooming plain and simple and its wrong ,
You are so far over your skis on this one. No teacher is encouraging sex changes for young kids; perhaps you're confusing allowing kids to be who they are without judgment from the likes of you. Do you know how many young gay people contemplate or commit suicide due to harassment early in their life? Perhaps these teachers are trying to make for a more inclusive classroom. No one is "forcing" it on anyone.

And we wonder why so many teachers are leaving the profession; the god-botherers in their community make doing their job nearly impossible.

As far as "grooming" goes, I'm more concerned over irresponsible gunhumpers putting guns in the hands of little ones. I mean, they actually make an AR-15 designed for smaller hands. THAT'S grooming.

BTW, you're "I'm ok with people who are gay" sounds exactly like, "I'm not racist; I have a black friend."

Werbung:
Yeah, real reputable site.
The fact that you're soooooo focused on "perversion" says more about you than others.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself, Miss Loretta.

It has nothing to do with a republican site everything I posted is real news and the fact is you cannot refute it show me where anything I posted is not true? Fact is you do not like it and you have buddied up with a radical democrat who thinks its ok to burn churches and clinics and riot. I posted facts from the news; your issue is you do not want to believe your fellow progressives are this way.

Now your implying I'm either a pervert or was molested by one , sorry I like women and have never had a pervert touch me. But I have been exposed to women who were raped and molested and a couple of f guy friends, as a matter of fact I helped a male friend who had been molested by a family friend in Baltimore and yes has a democrat himself. He got to have all the fun I just made sure no one interfered.
The guy was off work for over a month while he healed up, And when I was younger, I ran into a guy in OHIO who had tried to rape my girl Finally a couple people stopped me saying your going to kill him s I rammed his swollen face into his from fender.
I have no mercy for perverts and those who abuse old people. .
Sorry, that's how i was raised.

People who protect or support perverts in any way are couplable for allowing them to function. Drag queens and teachers and the state have no business educating our children and influencing them and you know it. Thats the parents' job. You just do not like the truth. I'm not protecting greene I could care less if she gets elected but there is some validity to what she said.

Back