I enjoyed watching MTG get her a** kicked last night.

It has nothing to do with a republican site everything I posted is real news and the fact is you cannot refute it show me where anything I posted is not true? Fact is you do not like it and you have buddied up with a radical democrat who thinks its ok to burn churches and clinics and riot. I posted facts from the news; your issue is you do not want to believe your fellow progressives are this way.

Now your implying I'm either a pervert or was molested by one , sorry I like women and have never had a pervert touch me. But I have been exposed to women who were raped and molested and a couple of f guy friends, as a matter of fact I helped a male friend who had been molested by a family friend in Baltimore and yes has a democrat himself. He got to have all the fun I just made sure no one interfered.
The guy was off work for over a month while he healed up, And when I was younger, I ran into a guy in OHIO who had tried to rape my girl Finally a couple people stopped me saying your going to kill him s I rammed his swollen face into his from fender.
I have no mercy for perverts and those who abuse old people. .
Sorry, that's how i was raised.

People who protect or support perverts in any way are couplable for allowing them to function. Drag queens and teachers and the state have no business educating our children and influencing them and you know it. Thats the parents' job. You just do not like the truth. I'm not protecting greene I could care less if she gets elected but there is some validity to what she said.
Everyone who disagrees with you or your (ahem) "sources" is either a criminal or a pervert. Apparently in your world, this includes all Democrats.

I think you'd be happier living in a theocracy where a handful of tightasses tell the rest of us how to live our lives. I hear Iran is nice this time of year. Although I have a feeling you'd side with the Morality Police as they beat and murder young women who dare to break the "rules" and remove their hijabs.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America

Werbung:
Everyone who disagrees with you or your (ahem) "sources" is either a criminal or a pervert. Apparently in your world, this includes all Democrats.

I think you'd be happier living in a theocracy where a handful of tightasses tell the rest of us how to live our lives. I hear Iran is nice this time of year. Although I have a feeling you'd side with the Morality Police as they beat and murder young women who dare to break the "rules" and remove their hijabs.

There is no morality police and no every one who disagrees with me is not a criminal or pervert.Speaking of women who remove thier hijabs. I am friends with 2 very beautiful women from Syria who rarely wear then expect for religious services and its more of a veil with gold chains one is a former national beauty queen and one is a doctor .
But your hanging with a guy boris bad nut a fellow democrat who thinks that all houses of worship should be burned. You need to keep better company. And if it bothers you that I don't like child molesters and rapist to bad grow up and stp whining about it..
I have no issues as you claim with gay people at all . that's their choice .Im cool with it but as I said teachers and drag queens and convicted child molesters teaching 3 year opds about life and sex are wrong .
If you think they are not trying to influance kids then your fat more stupid then you seem .

So anybody who does not want teachers talking about cocks and vaginas in the classroom is a religious nut? I call that normal.

Your heroes in the middle east are the ones oppressing women and gays. Why don't you move there?

There is no morality police and no every one who disagrees with me is not a criminal or pervert.Speaking of women who remove thier hijabs. I am friends with 2 very beautiful women from Syria who rarely wear then expect for religious services and its more of a veil with gold chains one is a former national beauty queen and one is a doctor .
But your hanging with a guy boris bad nut a fellow democrat who thinks that all houses of worship should be burned. You need to keep better company. And if it bothers you that I don't like child molesters and rapist to bad grow up and stp whining about it..
I have no issues as you claim with gay people at all . that's their choice .Im cool with it but as I said teachers and drag queens and convicted child molesters teaching 3 year opds about life and sex are wrong .
If you think they are not trying to influance kids then your fat more stupid then you seem .

Anybody who hangs with that degenerate slob Boris is a perv in my book.

depositphotos_45101347-stock-photo-man-sitting-at-desk-looking.jpg

As I said, your view of the world is childishly simplistic. "All" houses of worship should be burned..."all" teachers are teaching 3-year-olds about sex. I think we can all agree that nobody likes a child molester or rapist, but you seem to see them around every f'g corner.

Poor, deluded Thing.

So anybody who does not want teachers talking about cocks and vaginas in the classroom is a religious nut? I call that normal.

Your heroes in the middle east are the ones oppressing women and gays. Why don't you move there?
I would really like SPECIFIC, credibly-sourced evidence that teachers are talking about "cocks and vaginas" in age-inappropriate ways on a regular basis. I think they have their hands full just keeping little Jimmy from eating paste. You make it sound like six-year-olds are going to school in a Bourbon Street whorehouse.

I would really like SPECIFIC, credibly-sourced evidence that teachers are talking about "cocks and vaginas" in age-inappropriate ways on a regular basis. I think they have their hands full just keeping little Jimmy from eating paste. You make it sound like six-year-olds are going to school in a Bourbon Street whorehouse.

Damn you are easy.

Demiturds went nuts over a bill that forbids teaching sex education and gender identity to kids in 3rd grade or under.

The bill also required notification to parents of these subjects being taught.

prohibits classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels; requires school districts to notify parents of healthcare services;

So why is it so important to you libtards that these things be taught to 8 year olds and younger?

Damn you are easy.

Demiturds went nuts over a bill that forbids teaching sex education and gender identity to kids in 3rd grade or under.

The bill also required notification to parents of these subjects being taught.

So why is it so important to you libtards that these things be taught to 8 year olds and younger?
You idiots are hopeless. And may I say it? Disturbingly obsessed with kids and sex. #projection

You idiots are hopeless. And may I say it? Disturbingly obsessed with kids and sex. #projection

Nice non response. Very Boris like.

So explain to me how you would teach sex education and gender identity to an 8 year old without involving genitalia. Go ahead and tell me genius.

Ignoring the libtard lies that blue commie is telling let us remember the libtard agenda.

They want to teach tiny kids about sex and gender without the approval and participation of parents. They want the state to raise your kids. They want children to have abortions and medical procedures without parents approval and they want to chemically castrate boys without parental approval or even parents knowing.

This is an attack on gay boys! They can lie all day but they are attacking gay boys because any boy who seems gay who is effeminate is encouraged to go all the way woke and transition.

Why dont you answer his question ? And I have one also why are democrats obsessed with drag queens trans and teaching young kids about that are not thiers about changing sex ? You say were obsessed yet your the one doing it

Kids were absolutely brought to drag shows that were called "kid friendly" with drag queens explaining to kids why they do what they do. This video includes a small boy who is dressing in drag already.

It is amazingly logical to not teach(indoctrinate) kids about sex in any form through age 8. What normal thinking person wants that?

Kids were absolutely brought to drag shows that were called "kid friendly" with drag queens explaining to kids why they do what they do. This video includes a small boy who is dressing in drag already.

It is amazingly logical to not teach(indoctrinate) kids about sex in any form through age 8. What normal thinking person wants that?
Some democrats sure want it . they stand-up and support it . we see that from this thread

You libs need to do better. I can destroy your arguments with a 2 minute internet search. Your most prolific poster(Boris aka clown) can only attack me personally and is horrible at it.

Boris
images

A lib poster(blueJersey) said that teachers are not talking about sexual things and genitalia to young kids but a very famous interview was done with a 7 year old trans girl named Kai Shappley. So where did this 7 year old get the idea to change sex?

John Oliver ran a clip of this from a recent show. 7 year olds making decisions like that? What normal person thinks that 7 year olds need to be thinking and talking about these types of things?

Werbung:
"A federal judge temporarily blocked a Tennessee law restricting drag shows on Friday, the day before it was set to go into effect.

U.S. District Judge Thomas Parker granted a temporary restraining order blocking enforcement of the law for two weeks, finding that it was “likely
both vague and overly-broad.”

Back