I enjoyed watching MTG get her a** kicked last night.

A lib poster(blueJersey) said that teachers are not talking about sexual things and genitalia to young kids but a very famous interview was done with a 7 year old trans girl named Kai Shappley. So where did this 7 year old get the idea to change sex?
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Yeah.....these damned-kids, nowadays, seem to think they have minds o' their own!!!!

Werbung:
You libs need to do better. I can destroy your arguments with a 2 minute internet search. Your most prolific poster(Boris aka clown) can only attack me personally and is horrible at it.

Boris
images

A lib poster(blueJersey) said that teachers are not talking about sexual things and genitalia to young kids but a very famous interview was done with a 7 year old trans girl named Kai Shappley. So where did this 7 year old get the idea to change sex?

John Oliver ran a clip of this from a recent show. 7 year olds making decisions like that? What normal person thinks that 7 year olds need to be thinking and talking about these types of things?

He's not that bad. You've been making yourself scarce. I assume youre busy collecting for Trump's upcoming court case.
You keep the faith sucker. He'll keep the money.

Werbung:
Back