I have a feeling something big might happen tommorow

Werbung:
I think it is fair to say that anyone who supported Romney has a capacity for self delusion that beggars belief and certainly places them beyond reason

Mind you, you only have to look at the rest of their beliefs to realise its a package deal

No I am not the one to decide. I am just telling you what the rules for christianity are. If it makes you feel any better Mitt is also not considered a christian

and I never said he was a muslim, I personally think he worships himself why do you always put words in others mouths?

I put words in your mouth...funny you put your ideas of someones faith in theres. You bear False witness and are not a real Christian.

I put words in your mouth...funny you put your ideas of someones faith in theres. You bear False witness and are not a real Christian.
I never claimed to be a Christian. I have been told by numerous Christians that belief in the trinity is a must. And that If I didn’t accept that I was not considered a Christian. That is why mainstream Christians do not consider Jehovah witnesses, Mormons and a few other sects Real Christians.

I didn’t make the rules. Now if you went to the Unitarian church they would say Bah! Anyone can be a Christian, those morons even think atheists can be Christians.

I suppose if you wanted to go with what they thought you could, or you could go to the Catholic.com website where all the rules for being catholic are in there.

The concept of collective salvation (I think that was the original topic) is no place in scripture and no place in any church except ones like the rev. wright. Who teaches a "different" version of salvation?

Instead of assuming I am telling the truth, throw out some bible vs. that talk about collective salvation and get some eggs on my face ;)

I never claimed to be a Christian. I have been told by numerous Christians that belief in the trinity is a must. And that If I didn’t accept that I was not considered a Christian. That is why mainstream Christians do not consider Jehovah witnesses, Mormons and a few other sects Real Christians.

I didn’t make the rules. Now if you went to the Unitarian church they would say Bah! Anyone can be a Christian, those morons even think atheists can be Christians.

I suppose if you wanted to go with what they thought you could, or you could go to the Catholic.com website where all the rules for being catholic are in there.

The concept of collective salvation (I think that was the original topic) is no place in scripture and no place in any church except ones like the rev. wright. Who teaches a "different" version of salvation?

Instead of assuming I am telling the truth, throw out some bible vs. that talk about collective salvation and get some eggs on my face ;)

your not a Christian but yet can go up to a Christian and tell them they are not...funny. You should go down to Central and South America..talk to some Jesuits and tell them they are not Christian because they follow "liberation theology" . I guess I missed the memo that said only the evangelicals get to say what Christians should belive...and its funny that collective Salvation...thats kinda a key thing in Christianity. But if you want to ignore that one guy dying for all mans sins...and ahead and ignore it. After only you get decided what is Christan..and who is one. I should go and let my fiancee that she is not realy one as well I am sure since I am sure you would find a reason..sure she has a BA in Biblical Studies goes to church weekly and other Church functions all the time...but not good enough..you are in fact god and the judge of what Christanity is.

your not a Christian but yet can go up to a Christian and tell them they are not...funny. You should go down to Central and South America..talk to some Jesuits and tell them they are not Christian because they follow "liberation theology" . I guess I missed the memo that said only the evangelicals get to say what Christians should belive...and its funny that collective Salvation...thats kinda a key thing in Christianity. But if you want to ignore that one guy dying for all mans sins...and ahead and ignore it. After only you get decided what is Christan..and who is one. I should go and let my fiancee that she is not realy one as well I am sure since I am sure you would find a reason..sure she has a BA in Biblical Studies goes to church weekly and other Church functions all the time...but not good enough..you are in fact god and the judge of what Christanity is.
Oh good, go ask your girlfriend where you find collective salvation in any bible passages, I am excited for the places I should go look. Because it must be there right? For people to make who denominations over it?

I guess you could make baby raping a new way to find salvation and build a nutty church around it but it won’t make it Christian. I accept the rules and have no desire to change them. There are also all kinds of crazy nut balls that go against the Catholic Church teachings yet still call their selves Catholic. The church won’t even give them communion even though they cry.. I am Catholic. They are not but they feel they are and don’t want facts getting in their way. It doesn’t bother me how delusional people want to get.

Oh good, go ask your girlfriend where you find collective salvation in any bible passages, I am excited for the places I should go look. Because it must be there right? For people to make who denominations over it?

I guess you could make baby raping a new way to find salvation and build a nutty church around it but it won’t make it Christian. I accept the rules and have no desire to change them. There are also all kinds of crazy nut balls that go against the Catholic Church teachings yet still call their selves Catholic. The church won’t even give them communion even though they cry.. I am Catholic. They are not but they feel they are and don’t want facts getting in their way. It doesn’t bother me how delusional people want to get.

your not a true catholic

No I am not
I am not a True Catholic, or a fake Catholic I am not even a Christian

I told you that more than ten times

No I am not
I am not a True Catholic, or a fake Catholic I am not even a Christian

I told you that more than ten times

its odd, when you say the words...I am a Catholic.....Maybe you just have no idea what you are and thus feel the need to run around saying who is a real Christian...I will repay you by telling you what Religion you are...

its odd, when you say the words...I am a Catholic.....Maybe you just have no idea what you are and thus feel the need to run around saying who is a real Christian...I will repay you by telling you what Religion you are...
I said I am NOT a catholic. I am not even a Christian but I have spent years reading about every denomination in Christianity, I have read the various church teachings. Catholic teachings are cut and dry. The rules are all written. I do not have to be one to know all the rules that apply to them. It is a bit harder with other forms of Christianity since the rules vary in the various denominations but they all do share a few things in common. Salvation is a personal matter between you and God and they do not accept other "churches" as valid who do not accept the trinity. A Jehovah witness for example would not claim to be a Christian nor does any Christian church accept them as such.

Werbung:
Back