I Have No Need Or Desire To Even Prove Such As A Man Named Jesus Was Real Because I'm Going Upon Wha

War is about territory. The more you control, the more wealth/power you have.
You can try to garner popular support by claiming religion and some even support this (Islam for example).
But it's about money/power).

Oh I am well aware that the religious don't want to take responsibility for their own actions which is why they desperately scramble to try and blame anything and everything else. Sure there has been war over territory but that doesn't detract from the fact that factually proven foundations of religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide. To get rid of followers of other religions being close to their boarders, sure the gain of territory is sometimes the result. Again, take a look at this for example.

Take a look for example at what happened between the Muslims and the Jewish people in the Middle East of which they are still fighting. But at one time the Jewish had to leave Israel or the Muslims were going to make them extinct. Who was nice enough to give them refuge until getting fed up with their religious rhetoric? Germany did. But because the Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life, they were not only evicted from Israel, but they were also evicted from Germany only no other country wanted their religion plaguing their country so Germany got so fed up with them and the world around them for no one else offering to take them, that the holocaust began and all because Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life they had to suffer being imprisoned in camps. Since no one else would take them because no one else wanted a mass number imposing their religious lies in their country, the world decided to be humanitarian and take back Israel so they could take their religious lies back over there where they are back at war with the Muslims.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Werbung:
Time has no beginning and no end and proof of this is that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that everything always was and that not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness proves that time will always be. As far as the Physicist Bumpkins you make mention of, lets see any of them or you ...

Share with me one factual example of a bang first occurring no matter how large or small without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. No one ever will share one factual example because not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that the big bang theory as proof of our origin is not even a remote possibility because before any bang can possibly occur there first must be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves that the big bang theory as proof of origin is a nothing more than a childish fantasy because even in the event of many bangs occurring or not they are quite obviously not origin when origin is an infinite duration of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter.

Of which you can find that and much more on the new composition I just posted which can be found here:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/thr...-religion-is-based-upon-lies-also-prov.18625/

Aside from that the religious steal everything that they can possibly get their hands on in attempt to attribute what they steal to their factually proven foundation of religious lies to aid the selfish and the greedy in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many, they scribbled what they stole in the offensive garbage referred to as the bible. A quick example, a thousand years before some person chipped out of stone what they call the ten commandments, would you want your possessions stolen, you wife cheating on you and your family murdered etc.?!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

First of all, that which was once a belief now factually proven false reveals what was once a belief as a factually proven lie. Anyone stooping to claiming to be religious and claiming to believe in that which is already factually proven as false obviously value religious lies more than they value human life.

I back my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address with fact of which you obviously fail to contest with so much a a shred of validity as you yourself demonstrate. First of all my claim was that factually proven foundations of religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide and your desperate attempts to try and make anything else the issue such as the USA being diseased with primarily one religion for hundreds of years until Pagans revealed themselves certainly doesn't change the fact. You certainly evade those labelled as Pagan witches in Salem being mass slaughtered by religious nut jobs. You claiming only one cause of war and divide in USA over religious filth is an obvious lie.

It is not the Atheists going around spreading religious lies which spreading such lies does lead to war and divide.

Take a look for example at what happened between the Muslims and the Jewish people in the Middle East of which they are still fighting. But at one time the Jewish had to leave Israel or the Muslims were going to make them extinct. Who was nice enough to give them refuge until getting fed up with their religious rhetoric? Germany did. But because the Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life, they were not only evicted from Israel, but they were also evicted from Germany only no other country wanted their religion plaguing their country so Germany got so fed up with them and the world around them for no one else offering to take them, that the holocaust began and all because Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life they had to suffer being imprisoned in camps. Since no one else would take them because no one else wanted a mass number imposing their religious lies in their country, the world decided to be humanitarian and take back Israel so they could take their religious lies back over there where they are back at war with the Muslims.

How many killed there, or as the composition beginning this very thread, how many died in the Roman Empire as well Catholics who fought them? And for thousands of years since and before that event religion has lead to the death of millions if not billions.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Everything I posted was fact..
First of all, that which was once a belief now factually proven false reveals what was once a belief as a factually proven lie. Anyone stooping to claiming to be religious and claiming to believe in that which is already factually proven as false obviously value religious lies more than they value human life.

I back my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address with fact of which you obviously fail to contest with so much a a shred of validity as you yourself demonstrate. First of all my claim was that factually proven foundations of religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide and your desperate attempts to try and make anything else the issue such as the USA being diseased with primarily one religion for hundreds of years until Pagans revealed themselves certainly doesn't change the fact. You certainly evade those labelled as Pagan witches in Salem being mass slaughtered by religious nut jobs. You claiming only one cause of war and divide in USA over religious filth is an obvious lie.

It is not the Atheists going around spreading religious lies which spreading such lies does lead to war and divide.

How many killed there, or as the composition beginning this very thread, how many died in the Roman Empire as well Catholics who fought them? And for thousands of years since and before that event religion has lead to the death of millions if not billions.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
You can’t prove there is no God – and I can’t prove that there is, apart from using the Bible, which you assumes is not reliable. I only responded to you because I thought yo might have just gotten your facts wrong.. But No. You just bring the sams crap.
Trying to prove God apart from the Bible puts you in the position of putting God on trial. On trial is the question of whether God exists and if so, does He tell the truth?

You are the prosecutor, the skeptic is the jury and God is the defendant. You are already undone. There is a verse that tells us TO answer a fool according to his folly “lest he be wise in his own conceit.”

So which is it? It is a fool’s errand for a believer to attempt to prove creation to an unbeliever because accepting creation requires accepting a Creator first. You can’t get there from the opposite direction. But what you can do is demonstrate the absurdity of the Big Bang’s position: a Singularity - that cannot be God! - caused space to expand from a pinpoint into the vastness of the universe, for no particular reason.And during the course of this random expansion, a biological computer operating system -- one infinitely more sophisticated than the most sophisticated computer systems ever devised by man -programmed itself with all the information necessary from birth to death and then somehow installed itself in every living thing.

The fool -- that says in his heart, “there is no God” - is only capable of saying that because first, the “Singularity” programmed him with the capability for higher thought.

Apart from the Bible, the existence of God cannot be ‘proved’ and trying to prove what is impossible to prove would make me as big a fool as the person i'm talking to.

Consider, for a moment, the task you are undertaking when you try. You are attempting to debate with somebody that believes that, in the beginning, nobody created nothing,which then became everything -- and for no apparent reason. But you have heard all this before..

PS Everthing I posted was Fact.. Not Thought

Everything I posted was fact..

You can’t prove there is no God – and I can’t prove that there is, apart from using the Bible, which you assumes is not reliable. I only responded to you because I thought yo might have just gotten your facts wrong.. But No. You just bring the sams crap.
Trying to prove God apart from the Bible puts you in the position of putting God on trial. On trial is the question of whether God exists and if so, does He tell the truth?

You are the prosecutor, the skeptic is the jury and God is the defendant. You are already undone. There is a verse that tells us TO answer a fool according to his folly “lest he be wise in his own conceit.”

So which is it? It is a fool’s errand for a believer to attempt to prove creation to an unbeliever because accepting creation requires accepting a Creator first. You can’t get there from the opposite direction. But what you can do is demonstrate the absurdity of the Big Bang’s position: a Singularity - that cannot be God! - caused space to expand from a pinpoint into the vastness of the universe, for no particular reason.And during the course of this random expansion, a biological computer operating system -- one infinitely more sophisticated than the most sophisticated computer systems ever devised by man -programmed itself with all the information necessary from birth to death and then somehow installed itself in every living thing.

The fool -- that says in his heart, “there is no God” - is only capable of saying that because first, the “Singularity” programmed him with the capability for higher thought.

Apart from the Bible, the existence of God cannot be ‘proved’ and trying to prove what is impossible to prove would make me as big a fool as the person i'm talking to.

Consider, for a moment, the task you are undertaking when you try. You are attempting to debate with somebody that believes that, in the beginning, nobody created nothing,which then became everything -- and for no apparent reason. But you have heard all this before..

PS Everything I posted was Fact.. Not Thought

Where did you contest with so much as a shred of validity the factual evidence that already proves that there is no such thing as a god and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies?

The bible is based upon a factually proven foundation of lies and everything else in the bible, the selfish and the greedy stole from society etc. in attempt to attribute what they steal to their factually proven foundation of lies to aid the selfish and the greedy in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. For example:

You reiterating lies created by the religious in desperate attempt to try and make their delusions the issue such as that which has already been proven can't be proven doesn't qualify the lies you reiterate as anything more than lie in the form of a vacant un backed claim.

Do you even know what a fact is? Lies truths and beliefs are not fact, fact either verifies truths and beliefs or reveals them for the lies they have always been such as the foundation of every religion has been proven to be based upon a factually proven foundation of lies.

Here are some facts once again:

Many religious of many religions for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie.

Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness (No one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because what I share with you is fact). Not anything can develop an intelligence out of nothingness, develop any abilities out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Which proves that there is no such thing as a god because not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness or can develop and intellect and abilities out of nothingness and it is the religious themselves that claim that the factually proven lie that they call god is the creator of everything and has intelligence which is their very own lies which made this so very easy to blow wide open.

Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness to contest this fact with so much as a shred of validity.

You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for anything to to come into existence let alone be able to develop and intelligence which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies no matter that religions ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be!

I'll make this very simple:

Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness

which proves that everything always was

and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness

which proves that everything will always be.

I am in the middle of something but figured that since I was at these forums that I would stop by to gloat an already proven easy victory. I'll be back. Like I said am a little busy right now ...

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

David Jeffrey Spetch . Other people have answer some of your attack on Christianity . I will just answer you attacks on the Jews. They were not persecuted in Germany because of any religious claim. Thy were persecuted because it was claim they control the Banks and Money market. This was a job given to them in the Middle Ages because Christians were not allow to charge interest on loans in the Middle Ages.

Most Jews had nothing to do with finance. Many were not even practising their religion. But all were exterminated because they were Jews..

David Jeffrey Spetch . Other people have answer some of your attack on Christianity . I will just answer you attacks on the Jews. They were not persecuted in Germany because of any religious claim. Thy were persecuted because it was claim they control the Banks and Money market. This was a job given to them in the Middle Ages because Christians were not allow to charge interest on loans in the Middle Ages.

Most Jews had nothing to do with finance. Many were not even practising their religion. But all were exterminated because they were Jews..

Oh I am well aware that the religious attempt to try and make anything else the issue because they are not willing to take responsibility for their own actions and seek to blame anything else as an excuse to justify valuing factually proven foundations of religious lies more than they value human life.

Besides, what you share certainly doesn't cover why no other country wanted to take them before what is called the holocaust began so you see the transparency is already there no matter what you attempt to try and pass the blame off on.

Some people have responded towards me sharing the very factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, but not one of them contested those very facts with so much as a shred of validity and nor did they contest with so much as a shred of validity that religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of war and divide over filthy religious lies.

Our current and future generations deserve far better than to have to suffer religious lies leading to war and divide as they already have for thousands of years hence why I am here playing a key role in the destruction of religion globally and permanently for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Also all Jews eat food defecated on by what they call a Rabbi, so spare me the deliberate ignorance.

I feel sorry for non religious Israelis being degraded by being lumped in with those who value factually proven foundations of religious lies quite obviously more than they value human life.

Before Germany, religious war and divide, during Germany religious war and divide, after Germany religious war and divide.

Such deliberate ignorance does't go unnoticed.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

David Jeffrey Spetch says" All Jews eat food defecated o what they call a Rabbi: . This is simply untrue.

David Jeffrey Spetch says" All Jews eat food defecated o what they call a Rabbi: . This is simply untrue.
You have been here awhile, how many of these guy's have come and gone? Every story the same, and our responses are the same..

Oh really, then please do explain what it means to be Jewish because it most certainly doesn't describe a person for what country one comes from. I suspect that you are confusing Jewish with Israeli.

BTW truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You have been here awhile, how many of these guy's have come and gone? Every story the same, and our responses are the same..

And still not one person globally, let alone here on these forums have contested with so much as a shred of validity the very factual evidence which proves that there is no such thing as a god and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. Go figure, and yeah I know all that the religious are capable of exemplifying when it comes to the foundation of this issue is deliberate ignorance towards what fact already reveals.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

It's sad to see someone so obsessed over an issue. My experience with most atheists on message boards is that they are very trollish, and think of little else. Why you bother to spend your energy on that tells more about you than what others think about it. It's not like we're going to hell for disbelieving.

And still not one person globally, let alone here on these forums have contested with so much as a shred of validity the very factual evidence which proves that there is no such thing as a god and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. Go figure, and yeah I know all that the religious are capable of exemplifying when it comes to the foundation of this issue is deliberate ignorance towards what fact already reveals.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Only a fool would argue this issue with you, with-out the Bible there is no proof, But you still fail. you can not prove there is no God, no matter what you try to blame on him..

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
And still you can't sell your point, you try your best to hurt someones faith, and when you can't it kills you. It just doesn't make sense. I love the way you sign off, Be good . what you mean is be submissive to my will, Be strong, but cower to my will.. Well we agree to disagree..

Werbung:
It's sad to see someone so obsessed over an issue. My experience with most atheists on message boards is that they are very trollish, and think of little else. Why you bother to spend your energy on that tells more about you than what others think about it. It's not like we're going to hell for disbelieving.

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies is most worthy of my time and consideration because I love and care about the well being of the future of the life on this planet enough to share the very factual evidence of which already so very easily reveals that there is no such thing as a god and that the foundation of every religion is based upon factually proven lies in playing a key role in the long since over due destruction of religion permanently and globally so that current and future generations are no longer being plagued with war and divide over factually prove foundations of religious lies.

You claim to have experience with atheists of which atheist are merely those who have been categorized by the religious as those who do not believe in religious lies of which you quite obviously have no experience with a Primary Factual Fundamentalist of which being a Primary Factual Fundamentalist I share the very factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies of which I notice you fail to contest that very factual evidence with so much as a shred of validity to no surprise.

Anyone who posts anything anywhere anyone can see it is quite obviously trolling such as you right here trolling what you shared on this very thread only you caught the attention of someone that is quite obviously way too experienced with fact for you to handle.

Facts are what falsify or verify belief.

I do not believe or disbelieve in that which is factually proven as false.

Only a fool would argue this issue with you, with-out the Bible there is no proof, But you still fail. you can not prove there is no God, no matter what you try to blame on him..

Only a fool would "attempt" to argue with me because there is no argument, there is what fact proves and from there, there is only recognition of fact or ignorance towards fact. It is obvious you choose ignorance towards what fact already has so easily revealed.

And still you can't sell your point, you try your best to hurt someones faith, and when you can't it kills you. It just doesn't make sense. I love the way you sign off, Be good . what you mean is be submissive to my will, Be strong, but cower to my will.. Well we agree to disagree..

Facts sell themselves, I'm just a vessel sharing the factual evidence that proves that there is no such thing as a god and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

If you are claiming that what I am sharing is not fact, then simply validate your claim by sharing even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

You never will because again what I share is fact.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Back