The Factual Evidence Which Proves That The Foundation Of Every Religion Is Based Upon Lies Also Prov

David Jeffrey Spetch

The Factual Evidence Which Proves That The Foundation Of Every Religion Is Based Upon Lies Also Proves The Big Bang Theory As Proof Of Origin Is Not Even A Remote Possibility

What I share is fact when it comes to the foundations of primary global issues I address such as the very factual evidence that proves that the very foundation of every religion is based upon lies is the very same factual evidence which proves that the theory of the big bang as proof of our origin is not even a remote possibility.

I'll make this very simple:

Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness

which proves that everything always was

and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness

which proves that everything will always be.

You want to step up and contest these facts with so much as a shred of validity then quite obviously all that anyone is required to do is simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness or one factual example of anything that exists going poof into nothingness. No one ever will share one factual example and I know this because what I share with you is fact and a fact which no one will ever be able to contest with so much as a shred of validity.

Share with me one factual example of a bang first occurring no matter how large or small without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. No one ever will share one factual example because not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that the big bang theory as proof of our origin is not even a remote possibility because before any bang can possibly occur there first must be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves that the big bang theory as proof of origin is a nothing more than a childish fantasy because even in the event of many bangs occurring or not they are quite obviously not origin when origin is an infinite duration of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter.

Science is merely a process that determines recognition of fact. Theories and beliefs are either falsified or verified by fact. Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time which bring us to religion.

What makes any religion a religion is that it's foundation is some ridiculous story of how we and everything came to be. Pay close attention.

Many religious of many religions for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie.

Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness (No one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because what I share with you is fact). Not anything can develop an intelligence out of nothingness, develop any abilities out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Which proves that there is no such thing as a god because not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness or can develop and intellect and abilities out of nothingness and it is the religious themselves that claim that the factually proven lie that they call god is the creator of everything and has intelligence which is their very own lies which made this so very easy to blow wide open.

Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness to contest this fact with so much as a shred of validity.

You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for anything to to come into existence let alone be able to develop and intelligence which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies no matter that religions ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be!

Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Anything, such as even the possibility of an alien species with superior intellect who have been around for millions of years longer than humans, it took energy matter and time for anything to fist come into existence, develop an intellect let alone any abilities to create which again proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god never did and never will exist. That is just a tool that the selfish and the greedy use to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. Think about it, if you are religious what was your time of weakness when the religious got their filthy meat hooks in you, were you and innocent little baby? Were you homeless, starving, raped, divorced, just suffered a natural disaster, just lost a loved one when the religious preyed upon you?!! Perhaps your family were preyed upon for generations as babies as a result of your great great great great etc. grandmother suffering a time of weakness having lost your great great great great etc. grandfather in a fatal accident many generations ago was her time of weakness when the religious brainwashed her. Made her feel guilty and obligated etc.

For me of course, this is child's play. As for you physicists and religious alike, it's likely way too much for you to take in all at once so you are likely to squirm for a while with desperate attempts of trying to make your delusions the issue out of denial that you were so easily bested by simple demonstrations of fact in a simple matter of deduction.

After thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies. Here we have people deliberately ignoring the very factual evidence which falsifies their once so called belief and they choose to exemplify valuing these factually proven lies more than they value human life like a dung beetle clings to it's food and proof of this quite simply that we have those who stoop to claim to be religious. They never exemplify the ability to share anything more than lies in the form of vacant un backed claims yet they continue to value factually proven lies more than they value human life hence what it means to be religious with thousands of years backing the entirety of my claims beyond the factual evidence which already so very easily has proven that there is no such thing as a god and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. Because the religious are using the big bang theory as an excuse to try and drag science down to the level of the religious, they created Scientology claiming that the big bang theory is what they believe as proof of origin. It is time to put an end to such filthy garbage as region infecting the globe with it's disease permanently and globally thus end thousands of years of war and divide over childish lies.

My pleasure to dedicate my life towards fighting the good fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Werbung:
And here I was thinking that science minded people might actually attempt to sabotage this one. Oh well it's not like I haven't already walked all over thousands within the science community using facts that back my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address these past couple of years. Physicists are so easily intimated and not really much of a challenge, more of a piece of cake ;)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

No one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because what I share with you is fact
The Heisenberg uncertainty principle does allow things to go poof from nothing. In layman's terms, energy can be borrowed from the future to create an electron and proton. They will annihilate each other and return the energy back to the past.
Wikipedia:
Vacuum energy is an underlying background energy that exists in space throughout the entire Universe. One contribution to the vacuum energy may be from virtual particles which are thought to be particle pairs that blink into existence and then annihilate in a timespan too short to observe. They are expected to do this everywhere, throughout the Universe.
The vacuum energy can be measured as the Casimir force.

It is consistent with our understanding of the universe that the negative gravitational energy is completely balanced by the positive energy of mass. Therefore the total energy of the universe could be zero, and require no energy to pop into existence. Of course it is impossible to verify exactly, but to positively say that it cannot happen is not valid.

David Jefferey Spetch. It is impossible to prove God presence t it is also impossible to prove the world came from nothing. How the energy came about to start the world we do not know. Religion usually assumes that this energy source was an intelligent being God.

David Jefferey Spetch. It is impossible to prove God presence t it is also impossible to prove the world came from nothing. How the energy came about to start the world we do not know. Religion usually assumes that this energy source was an intelligent being God.

Then prove it by simply sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone developing an intelligence or abilities out of nothing.

You never will because what I share is the factual evidence which already proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and that includes that there is no such thing as a god.

Being that the religious pray to or worship such is proof that the religious themselves claim the factually proven lie has the intellect to understand being they are so very obviously easily brain washed from a time of weakness.

I know how energy and matter came about, it always was, is and always will be and again proof of this:

Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness

which proves that everything always was

and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness

which proves that everything will always be.

Oh but wait a minute, that was already included within the very composition beginning this very thread. Go figure.

Proving that there is no such thing as a god was a cinch really.

Reiterating lies such as attempting to dictate what is possible or not from the weak minded religious before you certainly doesn't contest with so much as a shred of validity what fact has already so very easily proven.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Oops, I meant to respond directly so I will re post.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
The Heisenberg uncertainty principle does allow things to go poof from nothing. In layman's terms, energy can be borrowed from the future to create an electron and proton. They will annihilate each other and return the energy back to the past.
Wikipedia:
Vacuum energy is an underlying background energy that exists in space throughout the entire Universe. One contribution to the vacuum energy may be from virtual particles which are thought to be particle pairs that blink into existence and then annihilate in a timespan too short to observe. They are expected to do this everywhere, throughout the Universe.
The vacuum energy can be measured as the Casimir force.

It is consistent with our understanding of the universe that the negative gravitational energy is completely balanced by the positive energy of mass. Therefore the total energy of the universe could be zero, and require no energy to pop into existence. Of course it is impossible to verify exactly, but to positively say that it cannot happen is not valid.

Well in lieu of me simply humoring your understanding of the The Heisenberg uncertainty principle, borrowing energy certainly doesn't qualify as nothing because there quite obviously is a source of what exists to borrow from hence the term borrow.

Secondly and secondarily because what you share is one way or the other not a factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness, you appear to be confusing the principle you mention with a theory that time stops at the speed of light and yet if that even made sense, light would obviously not be able to find the time to travel let alone things being borrowed from the future. (I can't help but to laugh) Electrons, Protons and Neutrons are what make up atoms and if atoms were annihilated the Atom obviously wouldn't exist.

A sun is a great source of both energy and matter where electrons and positrons are forced together at great speed thus creating a photon thus a fine example of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter. Two photon's colliding creates two electron positron pairs, another fine example of energy matter an time re creating energy and matter.

For anything to travel it takes time for it to get from a to b whether there is anyone there with a system devised to measure the time it takes or not.

Oh and the virtual particle theory, you mean where photons within vaccum energy as you state create the virtual particle upon which the photon would travel which would then be a fine example of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter and the factual evidence of the virtual particles continued existence would be that the photon makes it destination, because even in that theory if the virtual particle didn't exist then the photon wouldn't be able to travel to reach any destination in the first place.

If you are claiming it is impossible to verify that is funny because the factual evidence falsifying it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter hence that we exist is proof of falsification otherwise simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. That whole theory is ridiculous because according to what you share zero is representational of nothing and if there was nothing, we obviously would not exist to be having this conversation. That positive and negative attract certainly doesn't cancel anything out and proof of this is the atom itself.

Child's play.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

lol, I'm having fun but got sick of physicists stealing credit for my work long ago. I'm not here to teach psychics really because that is when the vultures such as so called top physicists steal credit for my work as they have in the past instead of admitting that I am where they got schooled / got the information so they can try and look smarter than they really are.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

It looks like you are one of those who looks up scientific words on the web, puts them into sentences that are inane, and call everyone else fools for thinking you a fool. Bye.

Werbung:
It looks like you are one of those who looks up scientific words on the web, puts them into sentences that are inane, and call everyone else fools for thinking you a fool. Bye.

You fail to share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness but instead desperately scramble to try and make your delusions the issue then when that obviously fails you then desperately scramble to try and make irrelevant rhetoric such as more lies in the form of vacant un backed claims the issue and all because you are unable to contest with so much as a shred of validity the very factual evidence which not only proves that there is no such thing as a god and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, but that the big bang theory as proof of origin is not even so much as a remote possibility.

For example, if what I share is what is inane as you make up such an obvious lie in the form of a vacant un backed claim here then how is it that you fail so miserably at contesting what the facts I share prove on the foundation of this primary global issue which is that there is no such thing as a god, that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and that the big bang as proof of origin isn't even a remote possibility with so much as a shred of validity?!

Thanks for revealing yourself as the one who is sharing that which is inane by even making up such an obvious lie in the form of a vacant un backed claim as attempting to label what I share as inane.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Back