I Hope the Pope Fires Bishop Tiny Muskens for calling GOD Allah

steveox

The Pope should fire him. The Catholic church should not tolerate this kind of remarks. Arabs are scaring the hell outta people in this by threaten us to convert to islam. Heres the link

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070815/ap_on_re_eu/netherlands_god_or_allah_1

Dutch bishop suggests calling God Allah

THE HAGUE, Netherlands - A Dutch Catholic bishop who once said the hungry were entitled to steal bread and advocated condom use to prevent AIDS has made headlines again, this time by saying God should be called Allah.

"Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will call God Allah?" Bishop Tiny Muskens said in an interview broadcast this week. "God doesn't care what we call him."

In this nation where religious tolerance has been eroded in recent years by a rise in radical Islam, the comments drew little support.

Muskens, bishop of the southern Diocese of Breda, previously created a stir by suggesting the hungry could steal bread to feed themselves. He also supported the use of condoms as a way of reining in the spread of AIDS and suggested popes have term limits of 10-15 years and an age limit of 85.

In an interview broadcast on Monday's edition of current affairs show "Netwerk," Muskens said he had worked in Indonesia where God is referred to as Allah in Christian services.

But a spokesman for one of the capital's leading mosques said he was not happy with the statement.

Werbung:
I'm with you, Steve, simply because this guy is going against what the Catholic Church teaches.

Any priest who preaches for things that are against Catholic doctrine should be removed.

It's no different than a police officer who breaks the law but still calls himself a defender of the law.

It's no different than an environmentalist who throws his trash in the woods and spills oil in streams.

It's no different than the person who calls herself pro-life but performs abortions everyday.

If you're going to be part of something that has rules, those rules must be followed in order for your "vocation" to be valid.

The Catholic Church accepts the veracity of the entire Bible. The Bible clearly identifies the identity of God as Yahweh, the God of Abraham.

The God that Muslims worship, Allah, is actually the moon god of Muhammed's tribe.

When Muhammed founded Islam, the local Arabs worshipped thousands of gods. Each tribe had several of their own Gods. To sell Islamd, Muhammed had to sell only one god and he picked out his tribe's moon god who they called Allah.

Allah is a myth, no different from believing in Zeus or Apollo.

This priest should be fired, immediately. And the Pope should issue a statement of the Church's position and explain this moon god stuff publicly.

I'm with you, Steve, simply because this guy is going against what the Catholic Church teaches.

Any priest who preaches for things that are against Catholic doctrine should be removed.

It's no different than a police officer who breaks the law but still calls himself a defender of the law.

It's no different than an environmentalist who throws his trash in the woods and spills oil in streams.

It's no different than the person who calls herself pro-life but performs abortions everyday.

If you're going to be part of something that has rules, those rules must be followed in order for your "vocation" to be valid.

What you an environmentalist who drives an SUV ? An anti environmentalist, am i right?

Werbung:
What you an environmentalist who drives an SUV ? An anti environmentalist, am i right?

:D Ha ha ha hell no, dude. I hate the earth and i can't wait for global warming to kill us all.

Speaking of which, why is it always the secularists who push all these phony notions of "the end is near"?

-Over population wil kill us so start having abortions
-Global cooling will kill us
-Heterosexual aids, not homo aids, will kill us
-Global warming will kill us
-DDT will kill us, so let the malaria spread and kill africans.

Back