I just heard Britney Griner is headed back home to America. I'm waiting to hear her praise the U.S. system & way of life after 9 mos in Putin's prison

Yo Daddy!

I just heard Britney Griner is headed back home to America. I'm waiting to hear her praise the U.S. system & way of life after 9 mos in Putin's prison

Werbung:
"They will try to lock me up for life," Bout told The New Yorker before his sentencing. "But I'll get back to Russia. I don't know when. But I'm still young."

HE KNOWS WE CLAIM THE HIGHEST SOURCES OF TRUTH.

He claims what's left over. That which might confuse someone into believing his info is credible.
What he knows is you are a big mouth narrisistic bully who has an ego bigger than Texas. He also knows that you deliberately avoid posting the truth and deleted items which are not favourable to you.
He also knows you are not the big dog on here, you only think you are. In fact, I'm the one pissing on you.

I do not pick on kids or the innocent or those who are defenseless

She's not a kid. She's a Nazi in a kids suit

retardgreta-jpeg.2153

Werbung:

Written by ME
No Link

Apparently I am the only one who understands the truth of this Brittney Griner prisoner swap. I have not seen anyone, liberal or conservative, actually give a real report on what happened in the context of historical swaps.

In the past, The United states would do all it could to gain the release of Americans who were wrongfully held, whether they were taken prisoner wrongfully, kidnapped, taken hostage by terrorists, or whatever. The key here is that they are being WRONGFULLY held, and the United States government will step in to right that wrong.

But that is not what happened here. What happened here is this druggy dope-head Brittney Griner decided that she was above the law and that she was going smuggle dope into a foreign country, and she got caught and she got arrested. The United states should have never done anything to gain her release. She committed a crime, and the country where she committed that crime had every right to punish her according to their laws she should have been held up as an example of what not to do when traveling abroad and she should have stayed in that jail. So what is the message that senile Biden sent out around the world and to Americans? Go ahead and do drugs and break the law and we will support you. Of course that has been the Democrat message for years regarding illegal aliens, go ahead and break the law sneak into our country and we will give you free stuff. In fact, should have been left in Russia to rot in prison for her crime.

And let us not forget that we also have a United States Marine, Paul Whelan, sitting in Russia in a prison who Biden decided to bump to the back of the line. What kind of message does that send to all of our brave marines serving in combat zones, and also to people who are thinking up of signing up to become a marine? It tells them that the pedophile commander-in-chief does not give a damn about them and he places more value on a law breaking dope-head than he does on them.

Watching all these idiots on television thanking God that this POS Brittney Griner has been released is turning my stomach. We should have never negotiated for her release, she broke the law and she should have done her time according to the laws of the nation where she committed the crime, and if anybody should have been the subject of a negotiated release it should have been the marine.

Once again, senile Biden proves that he is incompetent and should have never been installed into the White House in the first place.

Back