I just heard Britney Griner is headed back home to America. I'm waiting to hear her praise the U.S. system & way of life after 9 mos in Putin's prison

She's not a kid. She's a Nazi in a kids suit

retardgreta-jpeg.2153
Nazi my arse. It's the message you don't like.

Werbung:
Just thought you might like to know what Trump did.
From now on shut your ignorant mouth butch.

In one hundred words or less, could you tell me which "facts dont lie"?

Or which facts do lie.

I am having a bad mental day, I guess. I'm struggling to recall some examples of facts which do lie. Can you help me think of some examples?

In one hundred words or less, could you tell me which "facts dont lie"?

Or which facts do lie.

I am having a bad mental day, I guess. I'm struggling to recall some examples of facts which do lie. Can you help me think of some examples?
I wouldn't piss down your throat if you were belching fire. Why is today any different to all your mental illness days?
I never said anyone lies. I explained you lot do not have an unsoiled past in this regard. You never checked before you posted as usual and I pinged you.
Keep it up and you will eventually be a mental wreck. You're FITH

I wouldn't piss down your throat if you were belching fire. Why is today any different to all your mental illness days?
I never said anyone lies. I explained you lot do not have an unsoiled past in this regard. You never checked before you posted as usual and I pinged you.
Keep it up and you will eventually be a mental wreck. You're FITH

Werbung:
December 9, 2022 1:33pm EST

Maria Butina, Russian state TV praise Putin for Bout-Griner prisoner swap: 'Capitulation by America'​

Bout arrived in Moscow last night in exchange for WNBA star Brittney Griner​

By Greg Norman | Fox News

image.jpg

Brittney Griner for Viktor Bout was only deal Russians would take: John Kirby

National Security Council strategic communications coordinator John Kirby explains the deal to swap WNBA player Brittney Griner for ‘merchant of death’ arms dealer Viktor Bout.

Russian state media and lawmakers praised President Vladimir Putin after Moscow sent WNBA star Brittney Griner to the U.S. for convicted Russian arms dealer Vitkor Bout, hailing the prisoner swap as a "capitulation by America."

Back