I now know whats wrong with lug nut

the annoying thing

Old numb nuts Lug nut is always saying how others are obsessed with him , hes said that about every one on the board thats a conservative.

I typed in whats wrong with a person who thinks every one is obsessed with them.

Well this is what came up
Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding

Werbung:
You started another thread about me lol
Proving I am correct
You can't stop thinking about me lol

You started another thread about me lol
Proving I am correct
You can't stop thinking about me lol
Sorry but your such a ass and in denial always claiming were all gay and obsessed with you. And your clearly self centered and arrogant . Your have almost all of the symptoms of a narcissist. A natural ass

Old numb nuts Lug nut is always saying how others are obsessed with him , hes said that about every one on the board thats a conservative.

I typed in whats wrong with a person who thinks every one is obsessed with them.

Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

No...there's no way you actually know Spanky Trump....but, there is, currently, on-going research regarding The Cult.

Yes the above description fit you very well lug .
I think your new nick name might change to nut cake nut bar or NPD .
At least now we know what's wrong with you. Sad thing is you will deny and deny it.

Sorry but your such a ass and in denial always claiming were all gay and obsessed with you. And your clearly self centered and arrogant . Your have almost all of the symptoms of a narcissist. A natural ass
Sorry but you can't stop thinking about me and starting threads about me lol

Werbung:
Yes the above description fit you very well lug .
I think your new nick name might change to nut cake nut bar or NPD .
At least now we know what's wrong with you. Sad thing is you will deny and deny it.
Talking to yourself again? Lol
Seek help

Back