I show my support for Israel

Werbung:
tin foil alert. lol
Comey did not want to indict Hillary for her crimes in 2016 because he did not want to unjustly impact the election. Democrat judges, lawyers, politicians and others all want as many conservative leaders and spokespeople as possible destroyed before the 20204 elections to improve their chances of winning then for corrupt Democrats.

Comey did not want to indict Hillary for her crimes in 2016 because he did not want to unjustly impact the election. Democrat judges, lawyers, politicians and others all want as many conservative leaders and spokespeople as possible destroyed before the 20204 elections to improve their chances of winning then for corrupt Democrats.
corupt blah blah blah
all you do is spout right wing talking points.

so I said "say something back OR commit a crime", clearly i wasn't saying that saying something back was committing a crime. duh.
duh

you proved they didn't steal it from the canaanites? how did you do that..exactly? lol. use your time machine? hahahahahha

i'm not aware that i'm living on stolen land. can you prove I am?
They were part of the original people of the land it's where the Jewish religion started dumdum

so I said "say something back OR commit a crime", clearly i wasn't saying that saying something back was committing a crime. duh.
duh

you proved they didn't steal it from the canaanites? how did you do that..exactly? lol. use your time machine? hahahahahha

i'm not aware that i'm living on stolen land. can you prove I am?
I have already on other threads but you were to dumb to recall
After examining the DNA of 93 bodies recovered from archaeological sites around the southern Levant, the land of Canaan in the Bible, researchers have concluded that modern populations of the region are descendants of the ancient Canaanites. Most modern Jewish groups and the Arabic-speaking groups from the region show at least half of their ancestry as Canaanite

I have already on other threads but you were to dumb to recall
After examining the DNA of 93 bodies recovered from archaeological sites around the southern Levant, the land of Canaan in the Bible, researchers have concluded that modern populations of the region are descendants of the ancient Canaanites. Most modern Jewish groups and the Arabic-speaking groups from the region show at least half of their ancestry as Canaanite

right, i saw that, and it proves..what? lol.
the jews still stole the land from them originally, and then were given the land back because of a mythical book of fairy tales.

no wonder the palestinians are upset, they've been screwed twice.

You mean like how democrats just go caught on camera stuffing a ballot box with absentee ballots . Like that talking point. I'll start a thread about it just for you

and i replied to your stupid thread with a case of republican voter fraud in a FEDERAL ELECTION which had to be redone, not some rinky dink local PRIMARY election. lol.

your had was a pair of twos, i had a full house. you lose :)

They were part of the original people of the land it's where the Jewish religion started dumdum

no they weren't part of the original settlers, the came in and stole the land, then interbred (probably a lot of raping going on) with the original settlers.

no they weren't part of the original settlers, the came in and stole the land, then interbred (probably a lot of raping going on) with the original settlers.
Well you go back with your time machine and prove it. Are you the same guy who claimed science is never wrong and also why don't you answer the question about who owned the land you lived on originally and who stole it from them.
So science is wrong now and you still will not answer the question why is that,

Werbung:
Back