If 20% of our kids think the Holocaust is a myth, do we want Democrat teachers and administrators in charge of our schools?

Werbung:
which kids don't believe it? are they in schools run by democrats?

you post the dumbest threads.

which kids don't believe it? are they in schools run by democrats?

you post the dumbest threads.
American schools are losing ground in educating students, proving dumping more billions of dollars into schools without first eradicating the disease of leftist degeneracy will never work to improve education.

American schools are losing ground in educating students, proving dumping more billions of dollars into schools without first eradicating the disease of leftist degeneracy will never work to improve education.

that doesn't prove anything of the sort. lol.

that doesn't prove anything of the sort. lol.
Nobody in government seems to know why American schools are falling so far behind schools in other countries. I believe the government is bloated with leftist incompetents who are blind to a lot of bad things brought on by Democrat hope and changes in the last decade.

Nobody in government seems to know why American schools are falling so far behind schools in other countries. I believe the government is bloated with leftist incompetents who are blind to a lot of bad things brought on by Democrat hope and changes in the last decade.
They were born to useful idiots and were dumbed down to make them fit what the Commies needed them to be and do.

And what a way to transition to Friday night oldies music?

Do be do be do...

Strangers in the Night - Frank Sinatra (2:45)

so really all you have is a whine. as always. "its always someone else's fault". lol

so really all you have is a whine. as always. "its always someone else's fault". lol
My mom had to quit teaching high school because there was little or no way the kids could be disciplined to maintain a healthy teaching and learning environment. I blame the administrators for their failure to maintain discipline, which is a nationwide problem.

My mom had to quit teaching high school because there was little or no way the kids could be disciplined to maintain a healthy teaching and learning environment. I blame the administrators for their failure to maintain discipline, which is a nationwide problem.
nationwide, including red states? and yet you just blame leftists and woke and blah blah blah.
always making excuses for republicans lol

nationwide, including red states? and yet you just blame leftists and woke and blah blah blah.
always making excuses for republicans lol
I agreed with Reagan who wanted to eliminate the US Department of Education for not helping our nation's schools so much as it was hurting schools and costing billions to do so.

You'll probably want it all replaced with religion yet you complain about lefties teaching them lies.
Very sound basis indeed idiot.

Werbung:
You'll probably want it all replaced with religion yet you complain about lefties teaching them lies.
Very sound basis indeed idiot.
I would like for children in public schools to be protected from promotion of wickedness and depravity, but as for me personally my wife and I sent all my kids to our Christian school.

Back