If Obama "wins' both China & Russia should attack!

CONSERVERATIVETOO

America is on the very edge of a DISASTER and it has nothing to do with our economy! Obama is linked to the terrorist who hate us, just look at Bill Ayers and his past and current deeds and statements. William Ayers could very well be one of Obama's picks for our Secretary of State.America , due to the hate of Bush built up over an Eight Year period by our Far Left Media, Americans are about to select one from the camp of our ENEMY as our President. Hate For Bush is the winning theme of this election . This hate Coupled with human GREED will deal a death blow to AMERICA. Obama has sold the electorate on the SOCIALSTIC idea that YOU deserve the money from another. This evil idea has ruined every nation that tried to enslave its people with this agenda.With OBAMA his government will decide how much you can earn, how much you can keep of what you earn and to whom your money will be given!!Modern day America has been druged with GREED, those who prosper due to their own efforts to become educated and successful are targeted by OBAMA to give their money to those who PAY NO TAXES , in many cases DO NOT WORK, and never seek to help themselves .Instead they just trade their vote to people like Obama who will use them and then discard them. In my OPINION in a few short months after Obama stacks our Nation with his puppets America will wake up to what has happened . AMERICA CITIZENS will be SCREAMING for RUSSIA or CHINA to INVADE us and SAVE US!! The AMERICAN DREAM has been killed but YOU got even with George BUSH!!
With a WEAKLING as President CHINA & RUSSIA must attack NOW!! JOE BIDEN knows OBAMA very well !! If YOU think our ECONOMY is weak , wait until you see Our DEMOCRACY!! You just voted to END IT!!

Werbung:
well if we are stupid enough to elect him, then we deserve what ever we get.

if he wins with voter fraud, and then we are attacked and surrender, Ill be mad. But if he wins in a fair election and it wipes out our country, we deserve it!

If you want China and Russia to attack your country your about as much of a conservative American as Chavez.

So the excuse is being manufactured that the Old Man and Raquel Welch lost because of vote fraud.

What if the Pop Star gets a huge majority..

Hate for Bush is a piss poor excuss for voting for an unproven and radical candidate. How he beat Hilary is beyond me! This is a person who has done absolutely nada in his own state and barely warmed a chair on the Hill.

Add to that, he wouldn't pass the qualifications to even be a body guard of the President!!! So why do our laws permit him to run for President?

If obama gets elected, there will be a LARGE population feeling like total smucks about this time next year.

Does a woman have to be a total hag to run for office in your opinion S?

Michelle Obama certainly qualifies. She's got a horse face and donkey ass.

Does a woman have to be a total hag to run for office in your opinion S?

Michelle Obama certainly qualifies. She's got a horse face and donkey ass.

yes, in the democrat party you have to have that quality, they hate pretty women or fem type women

and most of all you have to believe its ok to carve children out of women for any reason, that is a must in the d party

Nobama, that point has been proven and reproven.

Clearly, obama has no conscience at all! He voted NO to the bill to stop partial birth abortion. I'm not against early abortion, but I am off the wall angry at KILLING BABIES!

Read this account:
“In February 2004, U.S. Senate candidate Barack Obama's wife, Michelle, sent a fund-raising letter with the "alarming news" that "right-wing politicians" had passed a law stopping doctors from stabbing half-born babies in the neck with scissors, suctioning out their brains and crushing their skulls. Michelle called partial-birth abortion "a legitimate medical procedure," and wouldn't supporters please pay $150 to attend a luncheon for her husband, who would fight against "cynical ploy" to stop it?

In 2003, as chairman of the next Senate committee to which BAIPA was sent, Obama stopped it from even getting a hearing, shelving it to die much like babies were still being shelved to die in Illinois hospitals and abortion clinics.”

So it's okay to allow a baby to die after birth if that child isn't wanted!

And they think Hitler was cold hearted? Hitler was probably mentally ill. Perhaps obama is too?

Werbung:
Nobama, that point has been proven and reproven.

Clearly, obama has no conscience at all! He voted NO to the bill to stop partial birth abortion. I'm not against early abortion, but I am off the wall angry at KILLING BABIES!

Read this account:
“In February 2004, U.S. Senate candidate Barack Obama's wife, Michelle, sent a fund-raising letter with the "alarming news" that "right-wing politicians" had passed a law stopping doctors from stabbing half-born babies in the neck with scissors, suctioning out their brains and crushing their skulls. Michelle called partial-birth abortion "a legitimate medical procedure," and wouldn't supporters please pay $150 to attend a luncheon for her husband, who would fight against "cynical ploy" to stop it?

In 2003, as chairman of the next Senate committee to which BAIPA was sent, Obama stopped it from even getting a hearing, shelving it to die much like babies were still being shelved to die in Illinois hospitals and abortion clinics.”

So it's okay to allow a baby to die after birth if that child isn't wanted!

And they think Hitler was cold hearted? Hitler was probably mentally ill. Perhaps obama is too?

yeah I think its strange that its ok to target some people like newborn babies or pre born babies and people like Terri Shivo and say they need to die but how dare you say im like hitler. it really is kind of funny since hitler did do the same thing, target groups he felt were less than himself and off them, or advocate to have them offed.

Who should I feel more sad for if they died? A child born and taken to a soiled utility room to die because no one wanted them or a jerk who advocated killing that child?

I would think its not to hard to figure out the right answer.

Back