If the presidential election were tomorrow, who would you vote for?

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
Werbung:
As a registered independent, I'll vote for none of the above ... though, if I could, I'd vote for Ron Paul, primarily because my sons like him, but also to shake up the status quo and send a message that I prefer consistent principles over personalities.

One day, maybe we can have the philosophers and psychologists combine to set long, medium and short term policy that incorporates both a respect for the traditional and the life-sustaining necessity of progress.

Fundamental differences between groups of philosophers and psychologists will create separate political parties.

Then each party will conduct a job search, collecting leadership resumes of those who will support the party philosophy unwaveringly, and the party brain trust will choose three candidates per position from those resumes to present to the voters.

The voters will then conduct the primary voting to choose one candidate for each party, and the national election will decide the President, Senator and Representative to go to Washington.

Sure, there may initially be a number of political parties.

But the value of making elections more about principles than personalities far outweighs the larger ballot.

Mitt Romney would make a terrible President. Take it from me, I live in Massachusetts - he did a lousy job here and none of us would care to think about what he'd do to Washington.

Mitt Romeny won Massachusetts, there must have been a number of people who liked him enough to vote for him over the others running.

Yah, that's right, with my vote Ron Paul takes the lead.

If only the elections were held on the internets.

Hillary Clinton should give up her goal of the Democratic nomination because the party has stacked the cards against her.

Hillary Clinton need to run as an independent candidate , free from the constraints of an old party out of step with a modern America. She has my vote!

Werbung:
Back