Illegal alien students vanish from Alabama schools

insufficient ? no, incapable and only hurts the customers (note BoA debit card fees). And we have regulation aplenty which escapes application.

her help will only cost the little man and everyone knows it.

your mindless refusal to examine anything is sad.

Funny YOU should say that! :rolleyes::D:D

Werbung:
BofA posted a profit of only 2 Billion not the over 3 Billion they had last year...Clearly the people must pay for this horrible crime...

Its note regulation that causes fees like this, its greed...but the republican party is more of a Gordon Gekko type. ")

Yes, after all, poor CEO of Bof A needs to keep his wealth. . . and if it goes down at all, the only place he can get more wealth is in the pocket of the other 99%. . .

But, wait. .isn't that what we have been saying all along?

Oh!!!. . .but it is the REGULATIONS who FORCED BofA to "steal" from the other 99%!. . .it's like. .."The devil made them do it!"

Yep, that makes sense!

Yes, after all, poor CEO of Bof A needs to keep his wealth. . . and if it goes down at all, the only place he can get more wealth is in the pocket of the other 99%. . .

But, wait. .isn't that what we have been saying all along?

Oh!!!. . .but it is the REGULATIONS who FORCED BofA to "steal" from the other 99%!. . .it's like. .."The devil made them do it!"

Yep, that makes sense!

Its like when a Former NBA player here said, I have mouths to feed...The state all said, my god, he does have it hard, give him a few million more!

BofA posted a profit of only 2 Billion not the over 3 Billion they had last year...Clearly the people must pay for this horrible crime...

Its note regulation that causes fees like this, its greed...but the republican party is more of a Gordon Gekko type. ")

BofA investors will not be amused if the company sheds profit and considering how tanked their stock is, they can't afford inaction. And before you go off on wealthy investors remember that 401k's also invest and that represents a very wide base of the population.

Of course they could just cut another 30k employees instead but I guess they chose to go the other way.

So, the Wall Street Moguls who make millions of other people's money and lifelihood are "hard workers" and deserve every wealth they get. . .

Innocent until proven guilty. And proving them guilty is the role of gov. So the gov should stop trying to tell them how to run the minutia of their business and start prosecuting the guilty.
But the family farmer who used available labor to pick his crops is evil, for sending food to the market at a reasonable price so we can all (including the poor) eat some fresh food?

Hiring illegal aliens if not illegal should be. And that would make that farmer a law breaker.

Get those kids, how dare they try to get a education...don't they know there parents may have broken the law! they should have there lives destroyed!

I have seen several stories recently about parents charged with felonies for claiming to be in one district when in fact they lived in another. They paid their taxes just to the wrong district. Yet the charge is grand theft.

The illegals are also stealing from the school districts but they do it in plain sight and with the approval of those who should know better.

Alabama offers farmers a simple solution to their harvesting issues !

Alabama farmers frantically looking for workers to replace those that have fled the state in the wake of its tough new immigration law should just stop by their local prison, according to the head of Alabama’s agriculture department.

John McMillan, commissioner of the Alabama Dept. of Agriculture and Industries, told the Montgomery Advertiser on Thursday that inmate labor through the state’s worker release program offers a short-term solution to the sudden labor shortage that has hit Alabama since enforcement of its illegal immigration law kicked in.

It would seem to make far more sense just to let the unemployed people take those jobs. Maybe we need a law to stop those greedy farmers who are blocking those unemployed people from taking those jobs. :rolleyes: OR maybe we just need to stop giving them others people's money for not working.

or make it money for SOMETHING ?

or make it money for SOMETHING ?

Well clearly the criteria for collecting unemployment insurance is ridiculously lenient. A person collecting unemployment really should be spending most of their time actually looking for work. I was on unemployment once; the only requirement was that I write down on a list a few places where I had filled out an application.

if they operate within the law, yes.

no, he used illegal labor and knew it. and, as most libs would otherwise point out, legal labor was available at an increased cost.

no, in my book if a thing is not right, its wrong. you claim to be for what is right, this should be quite understandable to you.

do I agree with every law ? nope but I'm free to work at changing them or I can acquiesce.

Werbung:
Back