I’m a teacher and I spoke against the RACIST lessons in my school!

Werbung:
Lefties call the conservative black woman teacher stupid for opposing brainwashing students to believe black racism propaganda in schools.
brainwashing. lol.
you mean like how you morons continue to insist the election was stolen even after you've failed to prove it all these years and all these lost court cases? now THAT's brainwashing :)

brainwashing. lol.
you mean like how you morons continue to insist the election was stolen even after you've failed to prove it all these years and all these lost court cases? now THAT's brainwashing :)
The election was stolen whether or not Democrats have successfully covered the fraud up.

so you morons claim. lol.

why can't you convince even republican judges and states of that?
oh because you are wrong and morons.
Here is one of your judges who claimed Democrats don't commit fraud:

Poll watcher submits affidavit alleging Houston judge and election staff committed voter fraud: report | Fox News

VOTER FRAUD CONCERNS
Published October 26, 2020 3:12pm EDT​

Poll watcher submits affidavit alleging Houston judge and election staff committed voter fraud: report

The poll watcher's affidavit comes amid widespread concerns over voter fraud going into the November Election.

A retired police officer and Texas poll watcher submitted a sworn affidavit to the Harris County District Attorney’s Office earlier this month alleging that he personally witnessed an election judge and staff members committing voter fraud.

Poll watcher submits affidavit alleging Houston judge and election staff committed voter fraud: report | Fox News

VOTER FRAUD CONCERNS

Poll watcher submits affidavit alleging Houston judge and election staff committed voter fraud: report

The poll watcher's affidavit comes amid widespread concerns over voter fraud going into the November Election.

A retired police officer and Texas poll watcher submitted a sworn affidavit to the Harris County District Attorney’s Office earlier this month alleging that he personally witnessed an election judge and staff members committing voter fraud.
Affidavits by themselves prove nothing more on you need actual evidence not just a sheet of paper that claims something

VOTER FRAUD CONCERNS

I can submit an affidavit swearing I saw Elvis and do you think that proves that Elvis is alive LOL you are a moron

Affidavits by themselves prove nothing more on you need actual evidence not just a sheet of paper that claims something
Unchallenged affidavits by witnesses of voter fraud prove voter fraud if election officials cannot prove otherwise.

You explain why you think that is happening, or would happen. That level is not and never was taught to "very young children" in Florida. The ploy of DeSantis is to make his base think that, so he can tut tut the "woke". It seems that you fell for his ploy. The whole effort just gets the two sides more pissed at each other, and it is working because half the population is below average intelligence.

I did not fall for anything I live in Tennessee. You libs are the ones who lied that he prevented people from saying the word gay.

That is always your lie anyway like claiming CRT is not being taught in school.

The bottom line is that parents need to know about and agree to having their kids taught about sex in schools. Why does that bother you?

Werbung:
Back