I'm greener than you.

Dr.Who

I'm greener than you and I don't believe that man made global warming is a problem.

I'm greener than you and I don't believe that the gov needs to force or even encourage me to be green.

I'm greener than you and I am not a tree hugger.

Yes its true, I'm greener than you. I changed all my light bulbs to fluorescent and then I even turn them off when I am not using them. Why? Because I wanted to save on my electric bill - too bad it didn't work.

I'm greener than you I had all new windows installed on my house this year because I wanted to save on my gas bill.

I'm greener than you and I had new insulation installed all around too.

I'm greener than you and I turn down my thermostat when I am not home.

I'm greener than you and I use a humidifier so my house feels warmer even when the thermostat is set lower.

I'm greener than you and I wear a robe or sweater in the evenings instead of turning the thermostat even higher.

I'm greener than you and I use fans in conjunction with my AC except when my new windows are open because I like the feel of a breeze.

I'm greener than you and I use a dehumidifier with my AC so the house feels cooler even when the thermostat is set warmer.

I'm greener than you and I use a number of natural cleaning products just because they work better and are cheaper.

I'm greener than you and I rarely water my grass. I have lots of shade trees to the South. Helps with the AC too.

I'm greener than you and I don't buy something if I don't need to.

I'm greener than you and I use reusable bags at the grocery story because the store I shop at charges me for bags.

I'm greener than you and I don't go somewhere if I don't need to.

I'm greener than you and I have not flown in a plane for years.

I'm greener than you and I have a high efficiency washer and drier, mainly because I want to reduce the amount of water sent into the septic system.

I'm greener than you and I have a new high efficiency dishwasher also because it uses less water (again for the septic) than washing by hand and I just don't like washing by hand.

I'm greener than you and I have an alarm on my fridge that goes off when the door is left open.

I'm greener than you and I don't use excessive chemicals on my lawn and garden because I don't like to expose the kids or dog to them. (I also live in a watershed so I as a believer in conservation I don't want stuff going into my lake)

I'm greener than you and I don't get any magazine or newspaper subscriptions because they are a waste of money.

I'm greener than you and I skip getting something in a plastic bag at many stores just because it is easier to walk out with the thing in my hand and then not to have to throw away the bag.

I'm greener than you and I turn stuff off when I am not using it. It makes the house quiet and peaceful.

I'm greener than you and I donate old things to thrift stores for the tax deduction.

I'm greener than you and I have a pile of used paper my wife brought home from next to the copy machine at work that we use to write on the backside (or for the kids to do art projects on).

I'm greener than you and I don't believe any of those are making the planet better but they are making my pocketbook better.

I'm greener than you and I won't force any of you to do any of those things.

Werbung:
Werbung:
ummm yea ok....

So you are not greener than me? If not then how dare you try to impose green ideas on the rest of us. But if you are then why would you need to impose green ideas on the rest of us?

The natural state of economics causes people to behave green with no need for government coercion and much more effectively.

Back