1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Hello Everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wayne64, Jan 18, 2010.

  1. Wayne64

    Wayne64 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2010
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    NC
    My name is Wayne64, it could be my age, it could be my birthdate, it could be anything. I like to watch politics, I listen to talk radio, I'm not a dittohead, I'm not a Keith Olbermann junkie & I'm an Independent. I think Obama is overrated, he has his fan club on MSNBC & he could be a one term president. Ronald Reagan was the last bigger than life president to me, when I was in my late teens/early 20's. I'm a dedicated 60's/70's classic rock fan, from the Beatles to Van Halen. I love animals, I eat meat, if you don't like it, too bad & I call myself a vegemeatarian. I hope my opinions are worth it to all of you, if I don't change any minds, it's no big deal.
     
  2. Gipper

    Gipper Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Messages:
    6,077
    Likes Received:
    387
    Location:
    Winter Wonderland
    Welcome WayneO and nice post.

    I think you and I are going to see eye to eye.

    The last great president...
    [​IMG]
     
  3. ASPCA4EVER

    ASPCA4EVER Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    2,555
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
    Welcome to a fellow Independent {who maintains hope and hard work for our future} and did vote for President Barrack Obama and doesn't think that dear Ronnie was the greatest President EVER ;)

    You'll have GIPPER hugging his monitor and feeling all snug/smug and overly excited and then WTH will we do with him...LOL

    It's never boring...can be rocky at times but nobodies been shot at...
    YET :cool:
     
  4. PLC1

    PLC1 Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2007
    Messages:
    10,601
    Likes Received:
    600
    Location:
    The Golden State
    Welcome, Wayne64. It appears that we see eye to eye on about 60% or so of the issues, so let's agreeably debate the other 40%.

    If god had meant us to be vegetarians, he wouldn't have created cows and chickens.:)
     
  5. ASPCA4EVER

    ASPCA4EVER Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    2,555
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
    No, no he wouldn't have made; FRIED CHICKEN or BBQ BEEF anything smoked ;)
     
  6. Pandora

    Pandora Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Messages:
    11,790
    Likes Received:
    257
    Location:
    The people's republic of Eugene
    I am betting 64 is your DOB :) am I right?

    Welcome to the HOP, I can tell that I like you already by what you said in this post and another post of yours that I have read.

    I hope you stick around, I look forward to reading your thoughts

    Pandora
     
  7. pocketfullofshells

    pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2008
    Messages:
    12,009
    Likes Received:
    205
    Location:
    land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    welcome, and I have to say I don't find Obama overrated....he just gets alot of heat for ...doing what he said he was going to do when the people Elected him.
     
Loading...

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice