Transcript of Obama's school speech

I've never asked you or any of your 'wailing wall' group to bow down to anyone...just more inane mutterings that have no base, more proof of the lack of substance that you and your ilk latch onto but has no proof!
Wrong again, ole wailer of the hypothetical diatribe...What I and many on here keep providing you and the 'whiner/wailing group' is the lack of substance...G.W.B. provided a plethora of wrong doings and deceitful acts and a long laundry list of priority items that he said he would do "if elected" that never came to a completed signed bill {G.W.B. failed on many a campaign promise} but you are denying that FACT!!!
Nope...you whine and cry about the personal attacks when it is YOU who have said the asinine/vile/heinous things that you have about our Elected President...yet you are so quick to scream...she's being mean to me.
If in your immature world of 'make believe' you are able to hold what a candidate says on the campaign trail as the 'proof of the GOOD WORTHY' person then you have nothing...absolutely NOTHING to gauge any real persons fortitude and worthiness with.

HERE'S A REAL SHOCKER...ALL CANIDATES MAKE VERBAL LISTS OF 'I WANT TO'S' WHILE OUT ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL...;)
YOU JUST SEEM FIXAITED UPON THAT MINUTE ITEM...well he told me he was going to do such & such and when he didn't that makes him as a liar on my scale of right & wrong :eek:

Are you that immature/that short sighted/that selective memory driven that that is all you have...the same affliction that every candidate suffers from regardless of the area/community/electoral process in this nation...HE PROMISED ME AND NOW HE'S LIED TO ME...
You are a sad example of the type/ilk that shouldn't be allowed around a voting booth...not without an adult supervision to provide you with some serious understanding and TRUTH...LMAO

Everything you said just proved my point. You not only have nothing decent to say about our previous president, you also cant stand if anyone else has anything decent to say about our previous president.

You seem to have no bad feelings about obama and get really upset when others do, as though we have no right not to like him. You resort to personal attacks, it is really all you know. Your post to me is all personal attacks and really they are very child like.

You keep saying that me and my ilk are whiners/wailing, yet I dont see anyone having a tantrum because you do not like President Bush or anyone who leans right. But I do see every single day that I log in, people on the left, mad, upset and so on because people do not like obama.

You feel what I am saying is "spewing", I have to wonder what you call the stuff that comes out of your mind/mouth?

You think I am an example of my "ilk" and I should not be allowed to vote? Yet you are the tolerant person in this conversation?

Very typical

Werbung:
Everything you said just proved my point. You not only have nothing decent to say about our previous president, you also cant stand if anyone else has anything decent to say about our previous president.
Unlike you and your hysteria misrepresentation of what I say: I've given you the proof of our former Presidents shameful period in office {just a small snippet of his list of dirty deeds} and you think that I'm not saying anything decent about him...JEEZ LOUISE you are such a juvenile delinquent about facing facts and then you post these gutter remarks about our newly elected president:
Originally Posted by Pandora You pretty much make my point. You can not mention President Bush with out having nasty crude things to say, and I am ok with that. I respect your right to hate him... But you do not or perhaps can not respect my right to hate the jack off in office today.
Let me point out to you once again...I'm not the one saying the NASTY CRUDE THINGS...IT IS YOU AND YOU ONLY WHO HAVE TAKEN THAT LESSOR THINKING ROUTE FOR VERBAL CONVERSATION...YOU THE SPEWING FEAR MONGER OF THE UNJUST AND EXTREME HYSTERIA CROWD...LMAO
When you fail to find the appropriate words to answer the questions about your lack of gauging/weighing the responsibility/ownership for decisions that were made against your immature responses of "well, Obama has lied to me".
You side step the lack of reasoning/inability to answer with more hysterical redirection and the thread of the conversation to all about 'YOU'...Narcissistic as you are you poor child this isn't about you personally but the heinous things that you have said...say it - own it that's what adults do!

Your logic and the lack there of just proves that you have NO BASES for being so vile, saying such heinous things about our current President...and reacting as a child trying to hide a huge 'LIE' you just keep changing the topic.

You seem to have no bad feelings about obama and get really upset when others do, as though we have no right not to like him. You resort to personal attacks, it is really all you know. Your post to me is all personal attacks and really they are very child like.
You turned the conversation into a pissing match and then 'cry foul' as though it was only me making you feel uncomfortable...when you managed to do that quite well all on your own.
You constantly validate your vile remarks about our president for minute things as with: "he's said this and now he hasn't done what he promised", "I judge him more by what he does than by what he says"...and when all else fails you call him vile names. When I challenge you for the lack of judgement about those comments you turn it into an attack at you not about what you've just posted. HYSTERIA and EMOTIONAL THOUGHTLESS POSTING SEEMS TO BE YOUR FORTÉ.
You keep saying that me and my ilk are whiners/wailing, yet I dont see anyone having a tantrum because you do not like President Bush or anyone who leans right.
Awww, gee whiz I hate to break this to you but HE'S NOT OUR PRESIDENT ANYMORE...HELLOOOOOO :rolleyes:
But I do see every single day that I log in, people on the left, mad, upset and so on because people do not like obama.
More of the inability to fathom that most grown up just don't quite get the vitriol that motivates the mindset of you few for disliking a man who hasn't been in office for more then 200 days {if at that} seems to me that the underlying hysteria is very, very deeply rooted in race...you lack a justification for your vile words that YOU HAVE USED TO NAME HIM...yet you've turned a blind eye/deaf ear/mentally blocked it out how much #43 has cost this country in human lives and wounded Americans...your scale for judging is really off balance and the more names you call our current president just solidified my sense that you are indeed a closet raciest of the worst kind!!! ;)
You feel what I am saying is "spewing", I have to wonder what you call the stuff that comes out of your mind/mouth?
You think I am an example of my "ilk" and I should not be allowed to vote? Yet you are the tolerant person in this conversation?
Very typical
For all of you childish diatribe I'm glad that you finally had a rational thought and a cohesive post...THANK YOU little child...you are showing signs of maturing...but it has been a painful process on this forum!!! LOL

It's all about Obama propping himself up:
Count the I's in the above, this dude is full of himself:

I know
I imagine
I know
I was
I want
and I are
I'm wo
I want
I want
I know

Fixated on himself, getting the kiddies to think he's God without saying it directly.
Subtle but maybe effective!

The kiddies need to ask Obama, will I ever get a job
while you are around?

Fixated on himself? For what reason? They cannot vote and he will be long gone from office he will not be "around", only two terms allowed), before they are old enough to vote. That is just his oratory style. Would you prefer GW Bush's style: "Uh, well, ahh, uh, well, ah, then, uh, kids can learns". In short, this is an insipid matter over which to attack the president.

By the way, just what was Bush's plan for getting out of the recession and assuring they could get a job when they graduate? "...I wish that this did not happen on my watch..."? Hint: Little to nothing.

Werbung:
Is this a joke? I mean Bush in 1991 told kids not to do drugs and stay in school and Democrats held hearings about it. Yea, who in their right mind is like that?

Not good people, like certain Congressman, the NEA, all of which in 1991 blasted President Bush for telling kids not to do drugs?

It is pure politics, same as always, both sides are guilty of it.
Would you please provide a link. I do not remember the NEA or Democrats holding hearings about a Bush speech to kids.

Back