Images of the Confederacy

My son spent close to a year in a FL pokey. Black inmates repeatedly called him "honkey", "cracker", "whitey". They let it be known they didn"t like him cuz he was white. Were they exhibiting racism?

Werbung:
Dogt, is racial bias a component of racism? I'm white and if I called blacks the "N" word everyone would consider me racist.

Dogt, is racial bias a component of racism? I'm white and if I called blacks the "N" word everyone would consider me racist.
Few seem to understand the difference between bigotry and racism. Racist sounds more vigorous than bigot so they choose to displays ignorance believing it to be zeal.
To answer the question, it can be, it need not be. Many liberals have no racial bias against blacks but believe blacks have to have standards lowered in admissions or hiring because they cannot compete. That clearly exhibits a belief that blacks are inferior but no bigotry. Crazy but true.

My son spent close to a year in a FL pokey. Black inmates repeatedly called him "honkey", "cracker", "whitey". They let it be known they didn"t like him cuz he was white. Were they exhibiting racism?

I think a lot of that is the product of low education (in the case of the US) and/or a really racist culture. Anyway, I see your point.

Open(not)mind
You used the term racist more than once. What is your definition of racism?

Liberal elitism is racism. It's as clear as day. I mean, obviously, they believe trailer dwellers and what not are sub humans of a sort.

No, they were exhibiting racial bias.

I don't get this either. Isn't it all the same?

Last edited:
I think a lot of that is the product of low education (in the case of the US) and/or a really racist culture. Anyway, I see your point.

Liberal elitism is racism. It's as clear as day. I mean, obviously, they believe trailer dwellers and what not are sub humans of a sort.

I don't get this either. Isn't it all the same?

Funny how you try that old trick of interesting (not) into my pen name!

Does it impress you? Or is it suppose to intimidate or bother me?

Sorry, dear, but I have seen worse. . .ask doggie about it! And NOTHING intimidates me. . .

You see, I know my mind is open. . .with one exception: Bigotry and intolerance of all kinds.
Although I will admit, that stupidity and hatred also triggers a state of mind that tends to make me ignore those afflicted!

Sorry, dear, but I have seen worse. . .ask doggie about it! And NOTHING intimidates me. . .

You see, I know my mind is open. . .with one exception: Bigotry and intolerance of all kinds.
Although I will admit, that stupidity and hatred also triggers a state of mind that tends to make me ignore those afflicted!
And she doiesnt recognize the irony herein.

No, they were exhibiting racial bias.

I didn't put the the (not) thing. That was Wag more

Do you feel they are something to honor or simply something to take lightly, like say, The Dukes of Hazzard? On the other hand, do you feel they are outdated and should be either ignored or taken away to appease those who view them as symbols of unAmerican ideas like racism and slavery?
Feralphiles Are Vindictive Degenerate Weaklings

If the South had won, we wouldn't have high crime rates, $20 trillion in welfare waste, and opportunity-killing Affirmative Action. This no one can deny, not even Liberals. They are mifits and only interested in making up things to shame all other White people.

I see your point, but a lot of people don't take the Confederacy that seriously. They see it more as a Forrest Gump thing. So, in the end, it becomes more of a culture clash, where one group associates the rebel flag with being tough and "one of the boys", another with a positive view of white supremacy (that they agree with), and a third (blacks, extreme liberals) with something akin to the Holocaust.
Forrest Gump got the Medal of Honor and was a successful businessman. Compare him to Jenny, who followed every New Age Liberal fad and became a walking disaster. We are immersed in a defensive snobbery poured down on us by spoiled trash who have an unearned influence on society. Identify what class they come from and attack it mercilessly. We won't live free until they live in fear. Make them live in the shadows.

Werbung:
Forrest Gump got the Medal of Honor and was a successful businessman. Compare him to Jenny, who followed every New Age Liberal fad and became a walking disaster. We are immersed in a defensive snobbery poured down on us by spoiled trash who have an unearned influence on society. Identify what class they come from and attack it mercilessly. We won't live free until they live in fear. Make them live in the shadows.

Well, truth be told, Jenny was molested, but I see what you're saying. But - we cannot ignore Jenny's background. In fact, using Jenny as an example, I can see the how conservatives get it way wrong in judging certain people.

Feralphiles Are Vindictive Degenerate Weaklings

If the South had won, we wouldn't have high crime rates, $20 trillion in welfare waste, and opportunity-killing Affirmative Action. This no one can deny, not even Liberals. They are mifits and only interested in making up things to shame all other White people.

Truth be told, blacks were also slaves and unlike what white supremacists claim (using Jews etc.. as villains) the whites were totally responsible. Not accusing you of anything, but just making conversation. So how is making people slaves and then putting a people thru Jim Crow good for them?

Last edited:
Back