Implementation of Obamacare

Werbung:
Why not get serious and post facts and details that prove researchers wrong if you don't agree with their reports?
When I posted the analysis done by halderman prov8ng ramslan is a moron you won't accept reality

Now you whine about facts? Lol

I am broken but everyone needs to break at Jesus' feet if they wish to obtain His mercy in the judgment.

Matthew 21:44
And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
Rubbish. You and your silly god need some gullible kids to brow beat your threats.

If you still asking for mercy you must be a serial sinners.

Werbung:
Sure he did all I. His report moron
Which is why mi gop said the election was valid duh
And why you morons lost lol
His report did not claim the election was valid nor did it claim no fraud occurred. Halderman's job was not to investigate the machines for fraud but to investigate the vulnerabilities of the machine to fraud, and he found Dominion machines vulnerable to illegal manipulation in several ways. His damaging report on the vulnerabilities of Dominion machines to corruption may not have focused on whether corruption occurred or not, but Raffensperger, Dominion, Democrats, and Democrat judges conspired together to keep the report from the public for two years until forced by another court to release the report. Such desperate measures by leftist Biden supporters do not inspire confidence in tens of millions of Americans that Democrats are not corrupting elections.

BIG: Halderman Report Reveals Georgia's Dominion Voting Machines Can be Hacked, Votes Can Be Changed, Elections Can Be Altered! - SOS Raffensperger Hid the Report and Now Will Not Install Security Patches for 2024 Election | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft | 2

BIG: Halderman Report Reveals Georgia’s Dominion Voting Machines Can be Hacked, Votes Can Be Changed, Elections Can Be Altered! – SOS Raffensperger Hid the Report and Now Will Not Install Security Patches for 2024 Election

By Jim Hoft Jun. 15, 2023 3:00 pm433 Comments

Back