In a strange metaphysical way, do we unknowingly attract the person, condition or thing which we hate/fear the most? (Trump Derangement Syndrome.)

DonKiRo

In a strange metaphysical way, do we unknowingly attract the person, condition or thing which we hate/fear the most? (Think Trump Derangement Syndrome.)

Werbung:
or obama derangement syndrome.
or biden derangement syndrome.

but to answer your question, I don't, do you?

or obama derangement syndrome.
or biden derangement syndrome.

but to answer your question, I don't, do you?
O please hell you dont lol you got it bad . you even have annoying thing derangement syndrome . your the kind of democrat who went from crying looking at the sky on your knees to a vengeful hateful mad beast striking out at anything that moves like a snake facing a honey badger .
Dont hold back bevis let it all out and try the breathing exercises I suggested and the colon blow . Maybe think about getting laid. Normally I wouldn't suggest this but you being you Id guess you should be able to find a local crack hoe if not you can call up hunter biden and ask for recommendations he can help you out.
Democrats movie star types in california all seem to be into coffee enemas maybe you can try that only do a expresso version .

Other then that I can only suggest some professional help . hope I have helped you in some way bevis .

In a strange metaphysical way, do we unknowingly attract the person, condition or thing which we hate/fear the most? (Think Trump Derangement Syndrome.)
No one suffers any syndrome from supporting a party.
That was a silly catch cry propaganda. Nothing attached to it whatsoever.

But here you are trying to link it as it's a chronic disease suffered only by democrats.

Grow up.

But here you are trying to link it as it's a chronic disease suffered only by democrats.

Grow up.
Yes democrats often suffer from various derangement syndromes severe stupidity bad judgement screwing america .

Grow up.
Republicans are less guilty of it because we are more aware and self observant.

We are generally aware of the things Democrats are oblivious to.

That explains a good amount of the friction between the Left and the Right.

When we recognize a warning sign for America, because we are unable to convince Democrats of what we see or because we can't convince Dems of how it will hurt us all, the Dems think we are lying (they think we are doing what they do so much...tell lies to get ahead) and they react to us in a way which only worsens things.

When we recognize a warning sign for America, because we are unable to convince Democrats of what we see or because we can't convince Dems of how it will hurt us all, the Dems think we are lying (they think we are doing what they do so much...tell lies to get ahead) and they react to us in a way which only worsens things.

Of course they are and no one is more qualified than you to assess it. Don't make me vomit.

O please hell you dont lol you got it bad . you even have annoying thing derangement syndrome . your the kind of democrat who went from crying looking at the sky on your knees to a vengeful hateful mad beast striking out at anything that moves like a snake facing a honey badger .
Dont hold back bevis let it all out and try the breathing exercises I suggested and the colon blow . Maybe think about getting laid. Normally I wouldn't suggest this but you being you Id guess you should be able to find a local crack hoe if not you can call up hunter biden and ask for recommendations he can help you out.
Democrats movie star types in california all seem to be into coffee enemas maybe you can try that only do a expresso version .

Other then that I can only suggest some professional help . hope I have helped you in some way bevis .

you seem to talk about crack hoes a lot. hmm.

you can offer proof that republians are less guilty of it? lol
and more aware and self observant?

go for it.

Werbung:
Back