Which would you prefer; A New World Order or a World Caliphate?

You discriminate without a just cause against gays.

While saying you do unto others as you would like done to you.

Seems you would like to be discriminated against without a just cause.

Regards
DL

I would call you an "idiot", however, that would be an insult to idiots.

Where did you get the idea that I discriminate against homosexuals? Or was it where I said I support their civil rights? When I said I think their lifestyle is immoral? Do you know what discrimination is?

Werbung:
I would call you an "idiot", however, that would be an insult to idiots.

Where did you get the idea that I discriminate against homosexuals? Or was it where I said I support their civil rights? When I said I think their lifestyle is immoral? Do you know what discrimination is?

I do. Do you know what moral is?

What is immoral about two people who love each other living together and enjoying all the benefits that go with marriage?

Regards
DL

I do. Do you know what moral is?

What is immoral about two people who love each other living together and enjoying all the benefits that go with marriage?

Regards
DL

OK, so now we are beyond the "discrimination" BS, and we are going to discuss the moral aspect. Fine.

Several reasons come to mind why Homosexual/Lesbian sex is "immoral" the first is that the sexual organs of the male/female were not designed for that purpose. For that reason homosexual men use anal sex as a relief, or oral, and many lesbians use a "dildo".

Another one is that neither can bear children, one of the primary reasons for sexual activity. For that reason many fight for adoptions so they can have a "family", and other resort to artificial insemination so they can feel like a woman.

So, aside form the natural reasons, it is also against the commands of the God that created them male, and female, "And Adam knew his wife, and she conceived, and bore Cain". Not Fred knew Tommy, or Sue knew Mary, but "Adam knew Eve his wife"

Then we have Romans 1: 24-27 among many:

"Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

http://factsaboutyouth.com/posts/health-risks-of-the-homosexual-lifestyle/

Have you ever checked into the consequences of their "sins"? "Domestic abuse", syphilis, HIV/AIDS, anal cancer, etc., at rates much higher then those for heterosexuals?

OK, so now we are beyond the "discrimination" BS, and we are going to discuss the moral aspect. Fine.

Several reasons come to mind why Homosexual/Lesbian sex is "immoral" the first is that the sexual organs of the male/female were not designed for that purpose. For that reason homosexual men use anal sex as a relief, or oral, and many lesbians use a "dildo".

Another one is that neither can bear children, one of the primary reasons for sexual activity. For that reason many fight for adoptions so they can have a "family", and other resort to artificial insemination so they can feel like a woman.

So, aside form the natural reasons, it is also against the commands of the God that created them male, and female, "And Adam knew his wife, and she conceived, and bore Cain". Not Fred knew Tommy, or Sue knew Mary, but "Adam knew Eve his wife"

Then we have Romans 1: 24-27 among many:

"Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

http://factsaboutyouth.com/posts/health-risks-of-the-homosexual-lifestyle/

Have you ever checked into the consequences of their "sins"? "Domestic abuse", syphilis, HIV/AIDS, anal cancer, etc., at rates much higher then those for heterosexuals?

Strange that you think discrimination without a just cause is not a moral issue.

--------

"Another one is that neither can bear children, one of the primary reasons for sexual activity."

This is an outright lie. Thanks for showing us your character.

----------

Your concerns is with the physical while morality is measured more from the mental.

You would deny people a loving relationship due to your own likes and dislikes.

Hardly doing unto others that so you show that your religion has corrupted your morals.

Get out of the bedrooms of the nation and let love guide you instead of your hate.

Regards
DL

Strange that you think discrimination without a just cause is not a moral issue.

LOL, even stranger is that you think I am discriminating yet never show how that is the case.

Well, it is really not that strange since you basically have no argument to begin with.

"Another one is that neither can bear children, one of the primary reasons for sexual activity."

This is an outright lie. Thanks for showing us your character.

Actually it is not. If you happen to think it is for "pleasure" then explain why the need for abortion, or even birth control.

Your concerns is with the physical while morality is measured more from the mental.

You would deny people a loving relationship due to your own likes and dislikes.

Hardly doing unto others that so you show that your religion has corrupted your morals.

Get out of the bedrooms of the nation and let love guide you instead of your hate.

Again you play the fool. Over my 71 years I have had many homosexual/lesbian friends, have partied with them, even spent the night at their homes as they have at mine. And even though there have been many Lesbians I was physically attracted to, never have I met a homosexual male I was attracted to. As to "physical" v "mental", would you say pedophilia is mental, adultery, murder, theft, etc., are "mental"? I would agree that without the mental the physical is not possible, however, to try to separate the two is a fools errand.

BTW, when do you think you might address the negative effects of homosexuality I posted?

LOL, even stranger is that you think I am discriminating yet never show how that is the case.

Well, it is really not that strange since you basically have no argument to begin with.

Actually it is not. If you happen to think it is for "pleasure" then explain why the need for abortion, or even birth control.

Again you play the fool. Over my 71 years I have had many homosexual/lesbian friends, have partied with them, even spent the night at their homes as they have at mine. And even though there have been many Lesbians I was physically attracted to, never have I met a homosexual male I was attracted to. As to "physical" v "mental", would you say pedophilia is mental, adultery, murder, theft, etc., are "mental"? I would agree that without the mental the physical is not possible, however, to try to separate the two is a fools errand.

BTW, when do you think you might address the negative effects of homosexuality I posted?

Live contains negativity but to be against it would be just as foolish and immoral as to want to deny gays a loving relationship within marriage.

Your negative thinking does more damage to society than gays do.

Regards
DL

I forgot to address this little tidbit. When the homosexual gets out of the schools, out of the church's, out of the courts, you will see the heterosexual leave them alone. However, as long as they continue to seduce the children, try to destroy Christian faith, or use the Courts to force their point of view on the people, you will see the resistance you see now. This is not to say that they should return to the "closet", it is to say they should try to seek more tolerance for what people naturally see as a "perversion", and it was until the APA changed the DSM definition, you will continue to see that resistance.

I forgot to address this little tidbit. When the homosexual gets out of the schools, out of the church's, out of the courts, you will see the heterosexual leave them alone. However, as long as they continue to seduce the children, try to destroy Christian faith, or use the Courts to force their point of view on the people, you will see the resistance you see now. This is not to say that they should return to the "closet", it is to say they should try to seek more tolerance for what people naturally see as a "perversion", and it was until the APA changed the DSM definition, you will continue to see that resistance.

So you will take the right moral position, when there is no longer a requirement for a right moral position.

You homophobes are quite pathetic. Jesus would like your anti-love position.

Regards
DL

Live contains negativity but to be against it would be just as foolish and immoral as to want to deny gays a loving relationship within marriage.

Your negative thinking does more damage to society than gays do.

Regards
DL

YAWN. At first I found you somewhat interesting, then it became amusement, and now it is just boring. Like your fellow Atheist Fletcher, you introduce no facts, no proof, nothing, just your foolish attempts at being a troll.

YAWN. At first I found you somewhat interesting, then it became amusement, and now it is just boring. Like your fellow Atheist Fletcher, you introduce no facts, no proof, nothing, just your foolish attempts at being a troll.

I am not an atheist. I am a Gnostic Christian ands I do not care about your personal garbage.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

I am not an atheist. I am a Gnostic Christian ands I do not care about your personal garbage.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

Problem is troll, you have discussed no "ideas", just your trash. And in every post you have made you have twisted what I said, and then made the conversation about me. Now you whine about "discussing people". If you ever get an idea all will be surprised.

Regards
DL

Perhaps you might be more accurately described as a "gnostic pseudo-intellectual"--merely based on your postings on this forum.

And insulting others all the time is--as elderly schoolteachers might say--"ugly".

To answer @OP's original question, I don't think it's possible for Muslims to establish a world Caliphate. The West and East have superior military technology. The best they can hope for is establish a Caliphate in parts of the middle east but they have warring factions [Sunnis and Shias] who'll be battling each other forever and before they unite [that's highly unlikely] there'll be no Caliphate anywhere.

Werbung:
To answer @OP's original question, I don't think it's possible for Muslims to establish a world Caliphate. The West and East have superior military technology. The best they can hope for is establish a Caliphate in parts of the middle east but they have warring factions [Sunnis and Shias] who'll be battling each other forever and before they unite [that's highly unlikely] there'll be no Caliphate anywhere.

If Islam reforms, we might see a rapprochement of all Muslims, but I agree with you that that is not too likely.

Would you vote for a democratic style NWO?

Regards
DL

Back