In School Suspension

Bullies need to be challenged by someone who is being bullied or his/her friends in one way or another to mend their ways. Suspending them for a few days would not improve things in the long run. Hillary Clinton was in a bullying situation in primary school and her parents would not let her back into their house until she resolved the situation by confronting the bullies on her own.
And have them killed ? I wondered where she learned that from.

Werbung:
I was bullied all through school. I would pretend I didn't hear it, and would assume anyone who spoke to me was also making fun of me. I'm far from being a kid, or being shy anymore. Believe me, I have to scroll pretty far down on the "year" to enter my birthday. And I still harbor a lot of resentment and what some people might refer to as "hate" if I weren't so damn sweet.

From the point of view of a victim, I think we should weed bullies out of society all together and send them to Texas.

Sorry you had a rough youth.
Thank you! But its all good, now. I didn't have it any worse than most people. I just didn't handle it as well as others. I'm a better person for it. I like to think its the reason I care about people as much as I do... (except for bullies and cheerleaders). I'm not full of myself, even though I joke like I am. But I can honestly say I have never turned anyone away that I could help.

So, in the end, I guess I won.

Thank you! But its all good, now. I didn't have it any worse than most people. I just didn't handle it as well as others. I'm a better person for it. I like to think its the reason I care about people as much as I do... (except for bullies and cheerleaders). I'm not full of myself, even though I joke like I am. But I can honestly say I have never turned anyone away that I could help.

So, in the end, I guess I won.
Good for you !
But there are some nice cheerleaders.

While I don't have any specific knowledge regarding how nice cheerleaders are, I think bullies can come from all different backgrounds and it a impossible to know exactly who is bullying who sometimes.

There seems to be a trend that bullying in college or university as opposed to school is more acceptable, and it doesn't get taken as seriously. Maybe that's down to the age of the people involved, the older you are, the more you should be able to stick up for yourself maybe?

Either way, in my eyes a bully is a bully and needs to be dealt with regardless of the age.

Werbung:
While I don't have any specific knowledge regarding how nice cheerleaders are, I think bullies can come from all different backgrounds and it a impossible to know exactly who is bullying who sometimes.

There seems to be a trend that bullying in college or university as opposed to school is more acceptable, and it doesn't get taken as seriously. Maybe that's down to the age of the people involved, the older you are, the more you should be able to stick up for yourself maybe?

Either way, in my eyes a bully is a bully and needs to be dealt with regardless of the age.
I have personal knowledge of how how nice cheerleaders can be. A lot of them can actually be really nice... to your face. And then some of them, that are suddenly popular because she got a massive insurance payout from her's dad life insurance, can decide to kick you out of your group of friends because you are just better at being the center of attention. Not even trying to be the center of attention, either. But a beer or two , or a case or two, makes you very outgoing, and up for anything. Going for a drunken country cruise from Kentucky to California... (and then sobering up in Arkansas), or breaking into the oldest standing house in the area just to see if its haunted...

If you are wondering how someone's friends could let that happen, I would say the really good ones didn't, especially after the e-mail the good friends got saying that she just didn't know where she fit in anymore because it seemed like the innocent, shunned, cool chi'cs ex husband, and best friend, liked the shunned girl better than the cheerleader. The rest of the (no longer) mutual friends, liked the cheerleader buying them drinks and food all the time.

Back