In-Search Of The Largest Concentration Of Loonies; TEXAS vs. FLORIDA

Werbung:
What are you trying to assume about leprosy cases in Florida, that leprosy is political?
Read it yourself dickhead.

Any self respecting leprosy bacterial wouldn't live in a shitty republican.

Relative to the rest of Florida, in Brevard County leprosy has reached biblical proportions. Almost half the state's leprosy cases over the past decade happened in Brevard, with the disfiguring disease infecting 85 people between 2012 and 2021, Florida Department of Health data shows.

Read it yourself dickhead.

Any self respecting leprosy bacterial wouldn't live in a shitty republican.

Relative to the rest of Florida, in Brevard County leprosy has reached biblical proportions. Almost half the state's leprosy cases over the past decade happened in Brevard, with the disfiguring disease infecting 85 people between 2012 and 2021, Florida Department of Health data shows.
Brevard County has been the county in Florida has been for years the epicenter with the worst election mismanagement and fraud cases in the nation.

Brevard County has been the county in Florida has been for years the epicenter with the worst election mismanagement and fraud cases in the nation.
So that's to blame for the leprosy?

Jesus Christ. You're as dumb as dogshit.

So that's to blame for the leprosy?

Jesus Christ. You're as dumb as dogshit.
It is probably just a coincidence that Florida is a red state and leads the nation in Democrat election mismanagement, both of which have nothing to do with leprosy or percentages of convicted blacks in prison for murder, or other issues.

It is probably just a coincidence that Florida is a red state and leads the nation in Democrat election mismanagement, both of which have nothing to do with leprosy or percentages of convicted blacks in prison for murder, or other issues.

Exactly. Nothing to do with it. Why bring it up.

1692015871807.png

China Impressed By Michigan Governor's Totalitarian Policies
POLITICS·Apr 14, 2020 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image

BEIJING - In a candid speech Tuesday, President Xi Jinping stated he was "pretty impressed" by Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer's handling of the coronavirus outbreak, specifically praising her totalitarian policies.

"Self-identified "mama bears" on a Texass school board are angry that a classroom had a poster showing people of different races holding hands. Last week, the school board in Conroe, Texas, a small city north of Houston, turned the right-wing mania for censorship into a dark parody of itself. At issue? A poster that seemed to imply that interracial friendship is possible."

"Self-identified "mama bears" on a Texass school board are angry that a classroom had a poster showing people of different races holding hands. Last week, the school board in Conroe, Texas, a small city north of Houston, turned the right-wing mania for censorship into a dark parody of itself. At issue? A poster that seemed to imply that interracial friendship is possible."
Blacks whining that some whites don't like them. Whites whining that some blacks don't like them. Whites opposed to interracial marriage, and blacks opposed to interracial marriage. Black churches that don't have whites in attendance. White churches that don't have blacks in attendance.

The real problem here is childish insensitivity towards the likes and dislikes of others. I go to church where no blacks attend, but not because we don't want them there but because they don't choose to attend. Should we get upset that blacks don't attend? No. Should we make blacks attend to meet government quotas? No, government racial quotas are stupid. Leave people alone. Let people enjoy the freedoms of personal preferences like we would like freedom to enjoy our own personal preferences.

I am sorry this poor black woman is ostracized by her black family and friends for marrying a white guy. However, my advide to her would be just ignore those who want to impose their views and values on you. You have freedom so enjoy it in spite of the efforts of others to take it away.

Why Tamera Mowry Cried to Oprah About Her Interracial Marriage - ABC News (go.com)

Why Tamera Mowry Cried to Oprah About Her Interracial Marriage

By Luchina Fisher January 14, 2014

It's a side of Tamera Mowry-Housley most people aren't used to seeing.

One half of the bubbly identical twin stars of the 90s television sitcom "Sister, Sister" and reality show "Tia & Tamera," Mowry choked back tears as she opened up on " Oprah: Where Are They Now?" about the hateful comments she's gotten on social media since her interracial marriage to Fox News Channel correspondent Adam Housley in 2011.

"I've never experienced so much hate, ever, in my life," Mowry-Housley, who co-hosts "The Real," said, wiping away tears while sitting beside twin Tia Mowry.

Blacks whining that some whites don't like them. Whites whining that some blacks don't like them. Whites opposed to interracial marriage, and blacks opposed to interracial marriage. Black churches that don't have whites in attendance. White churches that don't have blacks in attendance.

The real problem here is childish insensitivity towards the likes and dislikes of others. I go to church where no blacks attend, but not because we don't want them there but because they don't choose to attend. Should we get upset that blacks don't attend? No. Should we make blacks attend to meet government quotas? No, government racial quotas are stupid. Leave people alone. Let people enjoy the freedoms of personal preferences like we would like freedom to enjoy our own personal preferences.

I am sorry this poor black woman is ostracized by her black family and friends for marrying a white guy. However, my advide to her would be just ignore those who want to impose their views and values on you. You have freedom so enjoy it in spite of the efforts of others to take it away.

Why Tamera Mowry Cried to Oprah About Her Interracial Marriage - ABC News (go.com)

Why Tamera Mowry Cried to Oprah About Her Interracial Marriage

By Luchina Fisher January 14, 2014

It's a side of Tamera Mowry-Housley most people aren't used to seeing.

One half of the bubbly identical twin stars of the 90s television sitcom "Sister, Sister" and reality show "Tia & Tamera," Mowry choked back tears as she opened up on " Oprah: Where Are They Now?" about the hateful comments she's gotten on social media since her interracial marriage to Fox News Channel correspondent Adam Housley in 2011.

"I've never experienced so much hate, ever, in my life," Mowry-Housley, who co-hosts "The Real," said, wiping away tears while sitting beside twin Tia Mowry.
Why would they go to your church which is full of whites who lynched them like livestock.

Werbung:

"In-Search Of The Largest Concentration Of Loonies; TEXAS vs. FLORIDA"​

Said by a living scumbag who walks past dead homeless pets and steps in human shit all day.

Hows LA. heard yall were giving foreigners our voting rights. No other country on earth does that and it in no way shape or form embodies democracy as much as destroys it.

 Democrats Tamany hall People hoarders Namblacrats(current)

Back