In-Search Of The Largest Concentration Of Loonies; TEXAS vs. FLORIDA

Werbung:
Bible believing Christians did not lynch anyone but white Souther Democrats did. Those racist thugs sided with the enemies of God by such wicked deeds.
What a load of shit.
If your god is so powerful and merciful why didn't he stop . They were his children to.

You argument has no legs son. There is no god and that proves it.

What a load of shit.
If your god is so powerful and merciful why didn't he stop . They were his children to.

If you actually think you've found proof there's no god, how do you explain nearly breaking your toe stubbing it this morning?

Yeah, you're right. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

What a load of shit.

You slander good Christians for what fake Christians and savage tribal barbarians do, and that slander is wicked.

If you actually think you've found proof there's no god, how do you explain nearly breaking your toe stubbing it this morning?

Yeah, you're right. Maybe it's just a coincidence.
How would stubbing my toe be connected to the existence of a god?
Are you saying he is responsible?
You suffer a condition not curable with medication.

so bible believeing christians never sin? hahahahhahahahahahahah
Is that what I said? If you wish to blame current Americans on the sins of past Americans, then who are you going to blame? Obama, whose white ancestors owned slaves? Christians who fought to free slaves and won?

Is that what I said? If you wish to blame current Americans on the sins of past Americans, then who are you going to blame? Obama, whose white ancestors owned slaves? Christians who fought to free slaves and won?

you said they never lynched. if you admit they can sin, then how can you say they never lynched anyone, moron.

you said they never lynched. if you admit they can sin, then how can you say they never lynched anyone, moron.
Murderers who murdered innocent victims by lynching have no reason whatsoever to believe they are God-honoring Christians.

Werbung:
Back