In-Search Of The Largest Concentration Of Loonies; TEXAS vs. FLORIDA

What a good guy Paxton has been to fight for traditional American views and values against the newly 'woke' anti-American Marxist insanity of the left.
Do ametican values include having an affair and lying about it and doing political favors for hismistress? Lol
Paxton is a scumbag but you defend him. Sad

Werbung:
He was impeached by the republican controlled Texas house duh
You love to display your ignorance lol
You are confused. Two Republicans voted to impeach while every Democrat voted to impeach. That sounds like a just another typical leftist banana republic third world fascist leftist lynching attempt that failed.

1695384601327.png

Well thats one person's view anyway
Is ge a democrat?
Well thats one person's view anyway
Is ge a democrat?
"It" (I don't know how it identifies itself by gender pronoun) is likely a Democrat since it brainwashes gullible students in a leftist college to stupidly believe blacks are a superior race and whites need to be murdered for being white.
1695384903887.png

Do ametican values include having an affair and lying about it and doing political favors for hismistress? Lol
Paxton is a scumbag but you defend him. Sad
I do not support sexual immorality crimes against God no matter who it is, even if it is Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, or JFK.

You are confused. Two Republicans voted to impeach while every Democrat voted to impeach. That sounds like a just another typical leftist banana republic third world fascist leftist lynching attempt that failed.

View attachment 7697

nope. you are wrong again. lol.

60 out of 83 republicans in the house voted to impeach. the texas house is controlled by republicans, as I said. duh.

you must enjoy looking stupid. lol

"It" (I don't know how it identifies itself by gender pronoun) is likely a Democrat since it brainwashes gullible students in a leftist college to stupidly believe blacks are a superior race and whites need to be murdered for being white.
View attachment 7698

"likely" a democrat? so you're making up "facts" again.
god hates when you lie. lol

nope. you are wrong again. lol.

60 out of 83 republicans in the house voted to impeach. the texas house is controlled by republicans, as I said. duh.

you must enjoy looking stupid. lol
Democrats were united in voting to impeach Paxton, but more Senate Republicans voted not to impeach than to impeach, giving Paxton and the majority voters a major win.

paxton had an affair, lied about it, and yet you support him.

you are disgusting. lol
Clinton had multiple affairs and lied about them, yet Democrats loved and supported him like a god. Democrats don't care about morals; they just hypocritically condemn Republicans for crimes they think will swing votes in favor of Democrats who show no allegiance to morality.

"likely" a democrat? so you're making up "facts" again.
god hates when you lie. lol
I'm not saying I believe she is a Democrat because she is black, a woman, or teaches black racism to stupid kids in a bent leftist infected public school, but because she hates whites and calls for their annihilation.

1695404997801.png

Werbung:
Democrats were united in voting to impeach Paxton, but more Senate Republicans voted not to impeach than to impeach, giving Paxton and the majority voters a major win.

you are so stupid. the senate votes to CONVICT, not impeach. duh.
you can't even get the process correct. lol.

the HOUSE voted to IMPEACH him with republicans voting by 60 to 23. duh.

Back