In-Search Of The Largest Concentration Of Loonies; TEXAS vs. FLORIDA

"A proposed bill making its way through the Florida State Senate would allow the state "emergency jurisdiction" over children who receive or are "at risk of" receiving gender-affirming care — or if their parent receives it themselves.

Senate Bill 254, introduced Friday by State Senator Clay Yarborough, would grant the court authority to take emergency custody of kids under the same statute that protects them from domestic violence and abuse."

Werbung:
"Three women in Texass are being sued for wrongful death by a man who claims they helped his now-ex-wife obtain medication for an abortion. It’s another test of state-enforced bans since the US supreme court overturned the Roe v Wade decision.

In a lawsuit filed late Thursday in Galveston county,
Marcus Silva alleges assisting in a self-administered abortion is tantamount to aiding a murder. Silva is seeking $1M in damages."

"Three women in Texass are being sued for wrongful death by a man who claims they helped his now-ex-wife obtain medication for an abortion. It’s another test of state-enforced bans since the US supreme court overturned the Roe v Wade decision.

In a lawsuit filed late Thursday in Galveston county,
Marcus Silva alleges assisting in a self-administered abortion is tantamount to aiding a murder. Silva is seeking $1M in damages."
The godbothering republicans are fully responsible.

"Joe Harding, the now-former Florida Republican lawmaker who authored the extremistDont Say Gay” bill could face up to 35 years in prison after pleading guilty Tuesday afternoon to federal felony fraud charges in a scheme to obtain $150,000 in COVID-19 relief funds, according to Florida Politics‘ publisher Peter Scorsch."
happy-tears-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Paranoids + Guns = Florida
April 21, 2023
"D'arville and Thomas told police they were delivering groceries and thought they were at the right address, but as they were reversing, drove over a boulder, the reports said.

They said
Caccavale began grabbing onto the car so they tried to leave and that's when they heard gunshots, the reports said.

D'arville and Thomas spoke with NBC6, saying they were terrified when they drove off and only realized they'd be shot at when they pulled over a few blocks away.

"I had seen
him pull out a gun and that's when I said, 'We got to go, we got to go,'" D'arville said. "I was scared, I'm not going to lie."

The reports said police
couldn't determine if a crime was committed by anyone involved, and said each party appeared "justified in their actions based on the circumstances they perceived."

May 8, 2023
"The data is clear: voter fraud and illegal voting are exceedingly rare. Even with a budget of $2 Million, Texass Attorney General Ken Paxtons (R) “Election Fraud Unit” closed only three cases in 2021 in a state where over 11 million people voted."

"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed Senate Bill 1580, Protections of Medical Conscience,” into law on Thursday, allowing Florida health care providers and payors to refuse services based on their moral, ethical or religious beliefs."

Werbung:
Back