In the words of Joe Biden

Psychic Democrats claim Trump thought about committing incest with his daughter. Fully awake and aware witnesses have testified that Biden showered with his naked underage daughter and swam naked in front of female secret service officers.
Bullshit. I showed evidence if him saying it but you cannot name one witness who saw Biden. Not one.
You are a fucking liar.

Werbung:
Bullshit. I showed evidence if him saying it but you cannot name one witness who saw Biden. Not one.
You are a fucking liar.
You have got to stop misrepresenting Trump's words. Democrats got away with that junk in the razor-thin crooked House majority for the impeachment, but modern courts will laugh such nonsense right out of court.

You have got to stop misrepresenting Trump's words. Democrats got away with that junk in the razor-thin crooked House majority.
Is that the same razor thin senate majority that found him not guilty. You didn't mention that at the time.
for the impeachment, but modern courts will laugh such nonsense right out of court..
You mean how the modern courts laughed Trump's election fraud claims out of court?
Have another go. You're as easy as taking wheat from blind chickens.

Is that the same razor thin senate majority that found him not guilty. You didn't mention that at the time.

You mean how the modern courts laughed Trump's election fraud claims out of court?
about like they did the russia thing aand his 2 failed impeachments . Lol I do not like him but I hope he runs and wins just because it would cause you so much butt hurt it might cause your head to pop like a massive zit .

Yes.
Courts refused to hear voter fraud cases for several reasons, none of which was that the evidence allegedly proved no fraud was involved.

Yes.

Courts refused to hear voter fraud cases for several reasons, none of which was that the evidence allegedly proved no fraud was involved.
Well what were the reasons they refused to hear them? Produce the proof or shut up.

Of course it was not proven no fraud was involved. They already knew from the results there was no fraud committed.

Do you believe ballots miraculously appeared from ISS? How about someone planted votes for Biden at the critical time.

Then I post concrete evidence that 16 republicans deliberately tried to forge results to help Trump yet you're dumb enough to stand by the fraud case.
How many more will come to light and you still ignore them. You're FITH.

Well what were the reasons they refused to hear them? Produce the proof or shut up.
The judges clearly had their reasons and offered various reasons for refusing to look at the evidence. I suspect most judges feared the wrath of the leftist mob more than the disappointment of good Americans, prompting them to avoid voter fraud evidence like a plague.
Of course it was not proven no fraud was involved. They already knew from the results there was no fraud committed.
How did they 'know' no fraud had occurred before any investigations had been conducted to prove that?
Do you believe ballots miraculously appeared from ISS? How about someone planted votes for Biden at the critical time.
Ballots showed up late at night in key precincts after polls closed in order to flip Trump's election night vote lead to Biden before morning.
Then I post concrete evidence that 16 republicans deliberately tried to forge results to help Trump yet you're dumb enough to stand by the fraud case.
How many more will come to light and you still ignore them. You're FITH.
If 16 republicans tried to forge votes and were caught then what does that do to the Democrat claims that no fraud occurred and if it did it was minimal?

Last edited:
The judges clearly had their reasons and offered various reasons for refusing to look at the evidence.
Yes and the only reason common amongst all the judges was the briefs they were given contained no evidence to look at.
I suspect most judges feared the wrath of the leftist mob more than the disappointment of good Americans, prompting them to avoid voter fraud evidence like a plague.
You suspect? They werent intimidated by the leftist mob when they banned abortions etc???
Every si god one refused the case because it was bullshit and you bought it sucker.
How did they 'know' no fraud had occurred before any investigations had been conducted to prove that?
Because all the figures and machines did not make mistakes regardless of the shit republican nuts like you fabricated.
Ballots showed up late at night in key precincts after polls closed in order to flip Trump's election night vote lead to Biden before morning.
No. The ballots were boxes stored in the very room they were counted and witnessed by republican witnesses. Approximately half the counters were republicans but not one could prove they suddenly appeared from no where or immediately reacted to your supposedly skullduggery.
So get some evidence that's plausible.
If 16 republicans tried to forge votes and were caught then what does that do to the Democrat claims that no fraud occurred and if it did it was minimal?
What it says is democrats aren't stupid enough to try it. Your patriots met in the basement of all places. That is familiar to brain dead republicans like you.

Your lack of investigations theory is the same as asking me to prove there is no god when no one has evidence there is one.
Very poor I see and you still have no evidence of anything you said.

The judges clearly had their reasons and offered various reasons for refusing to look at the evidence. I suspect most judges feared the wrath of the leftist mob more than the disappointment of good Americans, prompting them to avoid voter fraud evidence like a plague.

The judges looked at the evidence and laughed at it moron duh

Yes and the only reason common amongst all the judges was the briefs they were given contained no evidence to look at.

You suspect? They werent intimidated by the leftist mob when they banned abortions etc???
Every si god one refused the case because it was bullshit and you bought it sucker.

Because all the figures and machines did not make mistakes regardless of the shit republican nuts like you fabricated.

No. The ballots were boxes stored in the very room they were counted and witnessed by republican witnesses. Approximately half the counters were republicans but not one could prove they suddenly appeared from no where or immediately reacted to your supposedly skullduggery.
So get some evidence that's plausible.

What it says is democrats aren't stupid enough to try it. Your patriots met in the basement of all places. That is familiar to brain dead republicans like you.

Your lack of investigations theory is the same as asking me to prove there is no god when no one has evidence there is one.
Very poor I see and you still have no evidence of anything you said.
Democrats are full of lying leftist crap.

1689804766447.png

Werbung:
Back