Interdimensional warfare, how close are we at this point?

Tripoli

Envision using the 4th dimension to transport your weapons, then quickly move them into the third dimension and destroy your enemy totally in one second making it look like their own weapons blew up. This will not be found at area 51, or 52 but at the under-mountain base that has no name as of yet that is in the public realm. Once upon a time I referred to this as area 52, and many fools still think that real secrets are at area 51 which now exist as the defacto top secret and most un-secret base on Earth. But don't tell anyone, this can't get out on the internet, or they start murdering cows again

Werbung:
I see why
You are a special k8nd of crazy
I will never be as looney as a fool like you that got a vaccine that literally increases the death rate from the disease. But you stay there in denial as I still own Apple

Envision using the 4th dimension to transport your weapons, then quickly move them into the third dimension and destroy your enemy totally in one second making it look like their own weapons blew up. This will not be found at area 51, or 52 but at the under-mountain base that has no name as of yet that is in the public realm. Once upon a time I referred to this as area 52, and many fools still think that real secrets are at area 51 which now exist as the defacto top secret and most un-secret base on Earth. But don't tell anyone, this can't get out on the internet, or they start murdering cows again
How quiet it gets sometimes

I will never be as looney as a fool like you that got a vaccine that literally increases the death rate from the disease. But you stay there in denial as I still own Apple
Lol more bragging from a vaccine moron
Feel free to prove your claim from a credible source but you are too stupid to do that

Lol more bragging from a vaccine moron
Feel free to prove your claim from a credible source but you are too stupid to do that

58% of Americans dying due to COVID-19 were either vaccinated or boosted: Report​

All info gathered from CDC data, then the vaccine mandate was dropped

58% of Americans dying due to COVID-19 were either vaccinated or boosted: Report​

All info gathered from CDC data, then the vaccine mandate was dropped
That doesn't prove what you think it does moron
God you are stupid lol

From your own link moron
During this period, death rates among people aged 6 months and above stood around six times higher than the rate of those who received their primary shots. Unvaccinated people over five years of age were at about 8 times the risk of dying from COVID-19 than those who received boosters, according to an analysis by the Vice President of the non-profit Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) Cynthia Cox for The Washington Post’s The Health 202.

6 and 8 times more likely to die if unvaccinated duh

God you are so stupid lol proven wrong by your own post lolololol

That doesn't prove what you think it does moron
God you are stupid lol

From your own link moron
During this period, death rates among people aged 6 months and above stood around six times higher than the rate of those who received their primary shots. Unvaccinated people over five years of age were at about 8 times the risk of dying from COVID-19 than those who received boosters, according to an analysis by the Vice President of the non-profit Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) Cynthia Cox for The Washington Post’s The Health 202.

6 and 8 times more likely to die if unvaccinated duh

God you are so stupid lol proven wrong by your own post lolololol
58 percent of covid deaths occur in fully vaxxed ninnies like you. 42 percent of deaths happen to non vaxxed people like me. However this is a lie because the numbers prove that there is no working vaccine, so 100 percent of deaths happen to non vaxxed people. This is why the vaccine requirement was dropped leaving ninnies like you as test rats.

Russian-Covid-19-Vaccine-by-Dave-Granlund-PoliticalCartoons.com-.png

58 percent of covid deaths occur in fully vaxxed ninnies like you. 42 percent of deaths happen to non vaxxed people like me. However this is a lie because the numbers prove that there is no working vaccine, so 100 percent of deaths happen to non vaxxed people. This is why the vaccine requirement was dropped leaving ninnies like you as test rats.

omg your such a moron. lol. you wave your hands and make stupid claims and think you are being intelligent?
hahazhahah
hahahahha
hahahahhahahahahahah
there is no working vaccine because YOU say so?
hahhahah
hahahahha

god you even posted an article that proved you were a moron.
that's true moron behavior.

so if 6 times as many die who aren't vaccinated as are, that proves the vaccine doesn't work?

hahahah
hahaha

omg i have never met anyone as sstupid as you. hahahahahhahahahahah

omg your such a moron. lol. you wave your hands and make stupid claims and think you are being intelligent?
hahazhahah
hahahahha
hahahahhahahahahahah
there is no working vaccine because YOU say so?
hahhahah
hahahahha

god you even posted an article that proved you were a moron.
that's true moron behavior.
So how does it feel to be dumber than a rat in a cage?

no it doesn't prove that, moron.

the story you posted says it works. 6 times as many die who are unvaccinated as vaccinated.
my god you're a moron.

Werbung:

no vaccinne is 100 percent effective, moron, if you are saying it doesn't "work" if it isn't 100% percent effective in preventing death that makes you look even more stupid. lol

its all about whether you are more or less likely to die if you are vaccinated, and this story says you are 6 times MORE likely to die if you are not vaccinated.

god its such a simple concept. lol.
but you are too stupid to understand it. lol

Back