Why we keep losing wars...

Maybe I'm missing something here. What wars have we lost, other than Vietnam?

Anyway, we only lost Vietnam because we had to pull out due to immense political pressure. We never suffered any military defeats. There was no American equivalent of Dien Bien Phu

Werbung:
My point was that talking about how M-16s were "defective" was waaaay off topic. If you want to make this about governments lying, then start a new thread and I'll gladly debate you on that, but I was simply making a point that Vietnam helped deter the Soviets from expanding further than they did, and contributed to the downfall of Communism. All I keep hearing from you is that other efforts to combat the Soviet Union failed. You have not offered one piece of evidence to say that the Vietnam conflict did not contribute to the fall of the Soviet Union. You continually change the topic to better suit your agenda. Your posts are so all over the map that I don't even know where to begin addressing them.

Werbung:
Get the technicalities

ROTFL. You are one verbose blowhard. One can have a de facto war without an official declaration. The U.S. had military and political objectives in Vietnam. It failed to meet those objectives. If you want to understand exactly why, the answers are here:

The Invincible Secret Weapon, Part 1

http://www.henrymadisonresearch.com/bulletin-060105.html

But am I not right? Vietnam is sooo remembered and linked to the U.S. Let's not forget France's failure to avert the situation and drag us into it through the laws of the defunct League of Nations. It was not our war, nor was WWI, WWII, Korea..

Back