IQ and wealth....Worldwide analysis...

as i clearly stated, I agree there are stupid people and smart people in the world.

that's quite the "intelligent" premise. lol

You are becoming Boris' stupid brother. There was more tied to that brain stem.

The stupid people are poor and backward and the smart people are not.

The victimology of libtards essentially admits that certain people are smarter because they are obsessed with claiming that some groups and races are oppressed by others.

Werbung:
You are becoming Boris' stupid brother. There was more tied to that brain stem.

The stupid people are poor and backward and the smart people are not.

The victimology of libtards essentially admits that certain people are smarter because they are obsessed with claiming that some groups and races are oppressed by others.

no smart people are poor? no stupid people are rich?

define what iq makes you "smart" and what iq you transition to "stupid".

what level of income is "poor" and when do you become "not poor". is that income measured in us dollars or local currency?

Try reading the posts. I said in the OP that there are exceptions.

I said there is an 82% correlation.

i asked you to define "poor" and "not poor" and "smart" and "stupid".

can you do that or do you just fling around vague terms so you feel good about yourself?

Here is a list of countries in the world ranked highest to lowest by average IQ. You can go to CIA world factbook and look up the per capita gdp on any country if you want. That is in the 2nd link. Do your own research.

Fear not comrades. There is no chance intelligence will ever get out of control in USA.

i asked you to define "poor" and "not poor" and "smart" and "stupid".

can you do that or do you just fling around vague terms so you feel good about yourself?

Stupid? An average IQ below 85. Below 80 is really stupid!

Average IQ in Cameroon is 65. Smart?

Poor? A per capita GDP below $10,000 is poor.

Smart? An average IQ above 95.

Rich? A per capita GDP of $30,000 or higher.

What are your definitions? Knock yourself out.

Last edited:
What countries should we compare?

Niger(Racist!)
Average IQ- 69.

Per capita GDP- $1019

Sweden
Average IQ 99
Per capita GDP-$51,405

You guys understand the circular nature of this right?

A people are too stupid to adequately feed themselves and provide clean water for themselves.

What is the result of this malnutrition and disease? Low IQ!

Stupid begets stupid.

No god walked up and handed the Swedes a high standard of living. They figured it out for themselves. They adapted to their environment and circumstances.

you actually think that web site is accurate for iq by country?

hahahah
hahahah
hahahah

where did they get the data? what percentage of each country did they test? etc etc. duh

you're stupid.

prove that web site is accurate, moron. I dare you :)

Stupid? An average IQ below 85. Below 80 is really stupid!

Average IQ in Cameroon is 65. Smart?

Poor? A per capita GDP below $10,000 is poor.

Smart? An average IQ above 95.

Rich? A per capita GDP of $30,000 or higher.

What are your definitions? Knock yourself out.

average iq is around 100, so you're saying "smart" = "average"? lol

god you're..not smart :)

you actually think that web site is accurate for iq by country?

hahahah
hahahah
hahahah

where did they get the data? what percentage of each country did they test? etc etc. duh

you're stupid.

prove that web site is accurate, moron. I dare you :)

Prove that they are not accurate. I used several sources for IQ results if you noticed. How many do you want?
Note that the 4th one uses three sources for intelligence and averages them. IQ, Academic ranking and Nobel prize winners.

So the people in Japan and Singapore are not smart? Racist!

You are just butt hurt because I'm destroying your entire ideology. Intelligence does have a major effect on economic success. A person who cannot do math at the third grade level is probably not going to be an investment banker for Morgan Stanley. Your solution? Denounce math as racist!

Prove that they are not accurate. I used several sources for IQ results if you noticed. How many do you want?
Note that the 4th one uses three sources for intelligence and averages them. IQ, Academic ranking and Nobel prize winners.

So the people in Japan and Singapore are not smart? Racist!

You are just butt hurt because I'm destroying your entire ideology. Intelligence does have a major effect on economic success. A person who cannot do math at the third grade level is probably not going to be an investment banker for Morgan Stanley. Your solution? Denounce math as racist!
It's a shame you didn't get you own. I'm sick of watering every day😭😭😭😭

I welcome a real debate on this. If you disagree with my premise and the premise in that book I cited(IQ and the wealth of nations) please make your case. So most stupid people are not more likely to be poor?

We have a poster who never made any point in a single post. He never cites any contradictory data and demands I prove my sources are 100% true. Where are his sources? Does he even disagree? Pjmret does not disagree he is just mad that I'm right.

Werbung:
I welcome a real debate on this. If you disagree with my premise and the premise in that book I cited(IQ and the wealth of nations) please make your case. So most stupid people are not more likely to be poor?

We have a poster who never made any point in a single post. He never cites any contradictory data and demands I prove my sources are 100% true. Where are his sources? Does he even disagree? Pjmret does not disagree he is just mad that I'm right.
You've got some narcissistic pompous attitude. Who do you think you are?

Back