Iran needs to sign a treaty!

Werbung:
Why isn't there a limit on the number of threads a person can start per day? This guy is doing nothing more than flooding the board.

Stop worrying!

Hey Lupis -

I think you worry about things too much and you don't seem to have a firm grip on the reality of things.

Iran doesn't have to be an enemy. If we get the right guy in office in 2008 we can work things out.

Just keep your cool and don't be so eager to toss those bombs around.

ME: :cool:
YOU: :eek:

"Get the right guy in office" Yeah, just like all those other excellent dictatorships your government has supported all over the globe.

"Get the right guy in office" Yeah, just like all those other excellent dictatorships your government has supported all over the globe.

You in the UK have no room to speak about anything going wrong in the Middle East. The British Empire had the biggest hand in the affairs of the middle east for hundreds of years.

First you think you know every Christian personally or something and that none of them have ever tried to force their religion on me, then you bring up the fact that because I have a certain origin I cannot debate an issue. I have an opinion, and I came here to voice it, not for people to tell me whats happened in my life and what I can and cannot comment on.

And as for the British Empire, that was a hundred years ago. How about you cant debate the evils of Islam because of the crusades? No, of course you have an opinion and a right to say it.

Do you own a dictionary Lupis? Go look up discussion and debate, then look up statement, opinionated, annoying, and spam (make sure its up to date).

Then either start debating or piss off.

Werbung:
Back