Is Christianity responsible for equality and liberty?

Liberals condemn the Catholic Church for murderous acts committed centuries ago. Yet, those same liberals commend THEIR murderous acts committed against the innocent unborn today.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shifting the issue. Abortion is not the issue of this thread. But hey, lets stick to condemning the Catholic Church for its culpability in the molestation of boys by pedophile priests.

Werbung:
Liberals condemn the Catholic Church for murderous acts committed centuries ago. Yet, those same liberals commend themselves for THEIR murderous acts committed against the innocent unborn today.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can not use babies as an example since they do not even consider them human. It is not something they can understand.

Maybe they could understand the murderous acts of their hero's like Marx and Stalin chairman mao? They are fairly recent history

You can not use babies as an example since they do not even consider them human. It is not something they can understand.

Maybe they could understand the murderous acts of their hero's like Marx and Stalin chairman mao? They are fairly recent history

Well maybe, but they likely will claim Marx was a great man and never wanted harm done to anyone. He just wanted everyone to share everything.

And they like to think Stalin and Mao were not lefties, but just your regular run of the mill dictators. So, their murderous acts do not apply to their kooky philosophy.

Shifting the issue. Abortion is not the issue of this thread. But hey, lets stick to condemning the Catholic Church for its culpability in the molestation of boys by pedophile priests.

Excuse the murder of the innocent unborn BY LIBERALS today and condemn the Church for molestation.

Lets do the math...a few hundred molestations to millions of murdered babies. Which is worse? Its not a trick question unless you are a liberal.

Can you see the forest for the trees? No need to answer...it was a rhetorical question...I know the answer.

Well maybe, but they likely will claim Marx was a great man and never wanted harm done to anyone. He just wanted everyone to share everything.

And they like to think Stalin and Mao were not lefties, but just your regular run of the mill dictators. So, their murderous acts do not apply to their kooky philosophy.

Mao may not have been right or left but he is admired by white house staff and even had his own christmas bulb on the obama white house tree. Anita Dunn thinks he is fantastic

I don't know who you are talking about, but I am pro-gun, pro-death penalty, anti- U.N., anti-illegal alien, etc. But am pro-union, pro-abortion, pro-Obama. Hitler, Marx, and Stalin were not my heros. Now does that make me a "Liberal" or "Conservative"?

I don't know who you are talking about, but I am pro-gun, pro-death penalty, anti- U.N., anti-illegal alien, etc. But am pro-union, pro-abortion, pro-Obama. Hitler, Marx, and Stalin were not my heros. Now does that make me a "Liberal" or "Conservative"?

Because anyone who doesn't totally agree with Gipper's point of view is a liberal, or a leftie, which is the same thing. Since Gipper doesn't agree with Marx, Stalin, or Mao, that makes them all liberals. Since you don't agree with him all the time, that makes you a liberal. Therefore, you and I are in the same category as Marx, Mao, and Stalin.

Now, doesn't that sound logical to you?

I would say you are more of an Independent, I think I am hard right except for I do not believe in the death penalty and I do believe we have to have some social program for foster kids and the extreme poor kids.

Because anyone who doesn't totally agree with Gipper's point of view is a liberal, or a leftie, which is the same thing. Since Gipper doesn't agree with Marx, Stalin, or Mao, that makes them all liberals. Since you don't agree with him all the time, that makes you a liberal. Therefore, you and I are in the same category as Marx, Mao, and Stalin.

Now, doesn't that sound logical to you?

I do not think you described Gipper right at all. Actually you painted him with the same brush you accuse him of painting with :/

He sounds like a typical good catholic.

Suit yourself chief. He's your forebear, not mine.

Duh?

How a complete barbarian can pretend that there any philosophical intricacies of the Christian faith embedded in catholicism, is, quite frankly, beyond me.

Spoken like a true and completely clueless barbarian. Congratulations.

The catholic religion was invented by those European barbarians it is no wonder why Catholicism is such a barbaric religion.

Nonsense.

Catholicism as a separate religion was derived from the petric and pauline tradition. They are hardly barbarians -- unlike your hairy forebears.

Duh?

You left out the Dominican, Tomas de Torqumada.
PLC1, so many myths about the Inquisition: the "Black Legend" is mostly anti-Hispanic bigotry. The numbers killed by the Inquisition are paltry campared to the mass-murders of the secular.

quote: Simply put, historians have long known that the popular view of the Inquisition is a myth.

link: http://old.nationalreview.com/comment/madden200406181026.asp

Catholicism (a Christan religion), as eliminated entire civilizations: Carribe Indians of the Caribbean, Aztecs, Incas, etc.
Wrong, dahermit. Native Americans mostly died of disease. The Europeans, much less the Catholics, were not generally culpable.

quote from Pulitzer Prize winner Jared Diamond: Infectious diseases introduced with Europeans, like smallpox and measles, spread from one Indian tribe to another, far in advance of Europeans themselves, and killed an estimated 95% of the New World's Indian population.

You can offer no scientific proof for your belief that only the physical world is not real

What ignorant nonsense. The scientific method works only for material causes. How can you have scientific proof of something outside material causes, eh????

Unlike yourself, we are not all morons here.

Millions killed by Christan European barbarians, millions killed by atheist European barbarians. It seems that Christianity in not then responsible for equality and liberty, that is if you cannot show that Christianity has reduced the killing significantly.

Catholicism (a Christan religion), as eliminated entire civilizations: Carribe Indians of the Caribbean, Aztecs, Incas, etc. What has Christianity done for their equality and liberty?

Their territories became spanish colonies, did they not? That should give you an indication as to who exactly eliminated them.

Duh?

I do not give a **** what they do as long as it does not affect me; like the choice between eating liver or macaroni and cheese on Friday in the army because there may be some Catholics in the ranks. It is the organization of the Catholic Church I take issue with. Especially when they ignore priest buggering alter boys.

So, by your own logic, you were buggered by a catholic priest?

Is your ignorance so profound that you cannot understand simple concepts?

An artificial person like the catholic church cannot be culpable for molestation since molestation is a crime a basic element of which is malice.

An artificial person does not have emotions, hence incapable of malice, hence cannot be culpable for molestation.

Individual persons that are members of the catholic church, however, can be found culpable for molestation.

Is the distinction plain enough or do you need me to dumb it down further?

Uhmmm...duh?

Werbung:

Honestly speaking? That makes you a moron.

Duh?

Back