Is Communism dying in China?

Werbung:
Any moron who thinks he is going to take away my guns is an idiot and any baboon who claims he is going to take away my guns is an imbecile.
Your cartoon talked about Obama and something he didn't do lol
You say the dumbest things lol

You said guns.
In fact it was only semi automatic guns as he said so settle down Rambo.
Obama never said it at all and all the doctored images won't prove it.
Beto cannot have long rifles that Americans have been owning and shooting for hundreds of years.

Obama failed to support the 2nd Amendment in a way that convinced the majority of Americans that he was not a gun-grabber like the majority of the commie Democrat party.
Everyone knows that Obama would have easily beat the Diapered Stinky Rapist in 2016. Hillary got a million voted more than Trump.
Biden got SEVEN MILLION more votes that the DSR in 2020.

Any moron who thinks he is going to take away my guns is an idiot and any baboon who claims he is going to take away my guns is an imbecile.
Ok. Let's say they past a law that your guns were to be confiscated. They arrive at the door and you say no.
Here's some scenarios.

They arrest you then take the guns.
You slam the door and start firing at the police. There's a serious charge.

Let's say you lay siege and eventually kill a policeman. It's life in the cooler.

All that stupid actions because your guns are more important than human life, which is against your gods teaching.
All your kids and wife lose a parent if the police fire back and kill you. Ever thought of that?

The fact is, if they do want them. They will get them regardless of what you do.
You can rant and rave about the second amendment but it means nothing.
Think about that Rambo.

Everyone knows that Obama would have easily beat the Diapered Stinky Rapist in 2016. Hillary got a million voted more than Trump.
Biden got SEVEN MILLION more votes that the DSR in 2020.
There were hundreds of cases of ACORN employees registering fake voters to vote in 2008 and nobody will ever know how many fake votes Obama got to win that election. What is strange is that Biden got far more votes than Obama ever got because Trump was beating him so badly the Democrats had to multiply their counting of fake ballots over several days after the election in order to overcome Trump's tremendous lead.

Ok. Let's say they past a law that your guns were to be confiscated. They arrive at the door and you say no.
Here's some scenarios.

They arrest you then take the guns.
You slam the door and start firing at the police. There's a serious charge.

Let's say you lay siege and eventually kill a policeman. It's life in the cooler.

All that stupid actions because your guns are more important than human life, which is against your gods teaching.
All your kids and wife lose a parent if the police fire back and kill you. Ever thought of that?

The fact is, if they do want them. They will get them regardless of what you do.
You can rant and rave about the second amendment but it means nothing.
Think about that Rambo.
Let's say I band together with thousands of American patriots who will not let the government steal our guns. What is the government going to do, shoot us all down for rebellion against the commie Democrat party?

Let's say I band together with thousands of American patriots who will not let the government steal our guns. What is the government going to do, shoot us all down for rebellion against the commie Democrat party?
Yes and anyone who disobeys the law then retaliates with violence and guns, the govt should interfere to protect the remaining citizens from ratbag gun nuts like you.
Do you really think you could defeat the military? You're as mad as a hatter. Bring brave Rambo. You're a weak piece of shyt

Werbung:
There were hundreds of cases of ACORN employees registering fake voters to vote in 2008 and nobody will ever know how many fake votes Obama got to win that election. What is strange is that Biden got far more votes than Obama ever got because Trump was beating him so badly the Democrats had to multiply their counting of fake ballots over several days after the election in order to overcome Trump's tremendous lead.
What a load of rubbish.
Now ask me to prove it didn't happen as usual. Piss off you silly old fool.

Back