Is it Mr. President or Mr. Black President

chestnut

I think this racist talk is completely absurd!

I don't remember our govt having an office of Black President or White President... It is plainly The Office of the President

I never heard any non caucasion person who disagreed with Bush called a racist. There were plenty of them.

So why play the race card? It's simply a way to deflect from the issue at hand.

Werbung:
Only white people are racist;) Didn't you get the memo?:cool:

I don't remember our govt having an office of Black President or White President... It is plainly The Office of the President

I never hard any non caucasion person who disagreed with Bush a racist. There were plenty of them.

I never heard any non caucasion person who disagreed with Bush called a racist. There were plenty of them.

I agree, I dont know why the Right is playing the race card....

I don't know, the right seems to be preoccupied with Obama's color...perhaps you should look in the mirror and ask yourself some questions.

Prejudice effects everyone...the left using racial prejudice as a defense tactic is disrespectful to the people that worked, and gave their lives, so their dream could come true with the election of a Minority to the Presidency.

IMHO, I believe that there are an equal number of bigots on both sides right now, so why don't we just call it a draw and judge people on the quality of their argument?

I don't know, the right seems to be preoccupied with Obama's color...perhaps you should look in the mirror and ask yourself some questions.
....Like, what're ya' REALLY trying to distract-from?????

rush-cigar1227243604.jpg

Some....more-than-OTHERS!!!!!!!

Hate crimes are not to be tolerated and offenders should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I'm not sure how old you are, but I lived int he '60s and it was amazing to see the level of prejudice that has gradually dissolved over the generations. To not acknowledge that is disrespectful to those who worked so hard to make it happen.

So, that I can stay factually accurate, would you please let me know how many racial lynchings have occurred in the U.S. in the past 30 years? You also might find it interesting to check that same data for the rest of the world...you might be surprised.

Werbung:
The problem is, when there are major disagreements with Obama, those people disagreeing are called racists.

Why not just say they don't like his ideas.
Maureen Dowd of the NY Times had a mention of it.
A member of the black caucus talked about KKK

Let's get real. The only reason the left and the democrats bring up the race card is to try and stifle those opposing Obama as a way to try and end the discussions we should be having as a country.

Back