Is this one of the effects of Biden inflation and low of lying Biden

Werbung:
he had about 2.2 percent inflation Biden hit 13 percent while it has gone down its still very high killing all wage increases .

what would his inflation have been during the past few years if trump had won, moron.
that was the question.
not what was it before biden got elected. duh.

what would his inflation have been during the past few years if trump had won, moron.
that was the question.
not what was it before biden got elected. duh.
O I am sorry Ricky retardoBut I can not see into possible futures or pasts . You see toad boy Im human and not a all powerful retard like you

so you are blaming biden for something that could have been worse under trump? lol.

you're a moron.
O and it could of been better under trump also but as it didn't happen we will never know except in your delusinal mind . Just think what your life would have been like had the john used a condom with your birth mother .

O and it could of been better under trump also but as it didn't happen we will never know except in your delusinal mind . Just think what your life would have been like had the john used a condom with your birth mother .

right, so you are whining about something with no idea if it was better or worse under biden.

in other words, you're just whining. lol

inflation was much lower under trump inflatin went from 2,2 percent to 13 percent
inflation was much lower under a lot of presidents.
what would inflation have been in the past 2 years if trump was president, moron?
oh you don't know.
you're just whining. duh

I think its because of inflation and Biden leadership
You're as dumb as dogshit.
Biden did not cause the inflation. You don't understand the preceding factors and never will.
The same would have happened if Trump was there. Try to keep your economic ignorance to yourself. Not a good look.

Werbung:
Back