Biden inflation is still costing you money

the annoying thing

While inflation has slowed after 3 years of screwing us slowed down prices went up but stayed up in most cases and is still costing you big bucks every day.

Werbung:

While inflation has slowed after 3 years of screwing us slowed down prices went up but stayed up in most cases and is still costing you big bucks every day.

Democrats who believe money is invented by the government foolishly believe Republicans are evil for advocating spending controls and restraint.

I betcha Joe is telling his staff right now: "OK guys, 90% of inflation worry is the perception of inflation, -what the public thinks is, is to them the 'what is’ right now. YOUR job is to shape that, -what the public sees and thinks. Inflation is just another part of the cycle of things. It comes and goes and you experts don't really know your asses from a hole in the ground and can't control your bladders, much less the economy, -you've been fooling around with the economy my whole life and never got it right yet, so don't tell me there's inflation and what am I going to do about it. You high-priced Flaks are paid to shape public opinion about me and my Bidenomics, -don't tell me I got to change my policies! You got to change your attitudes, -you work for me to make my administration look good, now get off your asses and get out there and do your jobs, or I'll get someone who can."

Go ahead, tell me that's not vintage Joe...

Of course the president has relatively little impact on the overall economy. And what would inflation have been under Trump. And wag3s have gone up too. But of course those d9nt fit your narrative

I betcha Joe is telling his staff right now: "OK guys, 90% of inflation worry is the perception of inflation, -what the public thinks is, is to them the 'what is’ right now. YOUR job is to shape that, -what the public sees and thinks. Inflation is just another part of the cycle of things. It comes and goes and you experts don't really know your asses from a hole in the ground and can't control your bladders, much less the economy, -you've been fooling around with the economy my whole life and never got it right yet, so don't tell me there's inflation and what am I going to do about it. You high-priced Flaks are paid to shape public opinion about me and my Bidenomics, -don't tell me I got to change my policies! You got to change your attitudes, -you work for me to make my administration look good, now get off your asses and get out there and do your jobs, or I'll get someone who can."

Go ahead, tell me that's not vintage Joe...
Lol

Of course the president has relatively little impact on the overall economy. And what would inflation have been under Trump. And wag3s have gone up too. But of course those d9nt fit your narrative
Yes wages have went up you MORON but inflation went up higher.Prices stayed high . Isn't allowed how a MORON will claim when everything's good is the president's fault when everything's bad it's not his fault Biden affected inflation the budget was huge that increased inflation along with some of these other policies that's just the fact you don't like it because you're an idiot

Democrats who believe money is invented by the government foolishly believe Republicans are evil for advocating spending controls and restraint.
Republicans love debt too
Trying to paint them as fiscal conservatives is stupid

Yes wages have went up you MORON but inflation went up higher.Prices stayed high . Isn't allowed how a MORON will claim when everything's good is the president's fault when everything's bad it's not his fault Biden affected inflation the budget was huge that increased inflation along with some of these other policies that's just the fact you don't like it because you're an idiot
Wages stayed up too moron duh

So what would 8nflation be 7nder Trump moron

Wages stayed up too moron duh

So what would 8nflation be 7nder Trump moron
If wages go up MORON but prices exceed the gain in pay and the prices for the most part stay the same its called inflation and the more m You seem to think that wages going up when inflation excesses it is a good thing thats why you are a MORON and think plants do not eat other living things and science is right 99.9999 percent of the time

If wages go up MORON but prices exceed the gain in pay and the prices for the most part stay the same its called inflation and the more m You seem to think that wages going up when inflation excesses it is a good thing thats why you are a MORON and think plants do not eat other living things and science is right 99.9999 percent of the time
You didn't answer the point about what inflation would be under Trump moron

You didn't answer the point about what inflation would be under Trump moron
LOL first off MORON you lost the privlage of asking me any questions because you will not do the same for me.

Next your asking a what if question that unless your a fortune teller a god or no one could know.
All I can tell you is it was 2,5 percent average under Trump and its not under BIDEN and they both had ti deal with the pandemic.
Now you got your answer now you tell us what it will be as you know every thing . Did you get your fortune telling degree the same school you got your science degree in ? lol hahahhahhahahhaha what a MORON.

LOL first off MORON you lost the privlage of asking me any questions because you will not do the same for me.

Next your asking a what if question that unless your a fortune teller a god or no one could know.
All I can tell you is it was 2,5 percent average under Trump and its not under BIDEN and they both had ti deal with the pandemic.
Now you got your answer now you tell us what it will be as you know every thing . Did you get your fortune telling degree the same school you got your science degree in ? lol hahahhahhahahhaha what a MORON.
So you blame Biden for something that might have been worse under Trump
Moron

Werbung:
Back