Is this some radical Pro Palestine liberal attack or just another nut

the annoying thing

Had to say these days , awful odd timing but you never know.
I worked for a major construction company that was used for outages at the Surry Va power station .We had to wait and take drug tests and under go a fbi background check . Security was tight and they had Automatic rifles and scoped rifles . They do not play either.

Werbung:
We are being balkanized.

Balkanize
/ˈbɔːlkənʌɪz,ˈbɒlkənʌɪz/

verb
past tense: Balkanized; past participle: Balkanized
  1. divide (a region or body) into smaller mutually hostile states or groups.
    "ambitious neighbours would snatch pieces of territory, Balkanizing the country"

We are being balkanized.

Balkanize
/ˈbɔːlkənʌɪz,ˈbɒlkənʌɪz/

verb
past tense: Balkanized; past participle: Balkanized
  1. divide (a region or body) into smaller mutually hostile states or groups.
    "ambitious neighbours would snatch pieces of territory, Balkanizing the country"
Old Lug nut needs the definition of lying mealy mouthed weasel phrase using and anti American explained to him also

DOyle whisenhunt, 66, of Arkansas, wanted previously on gun and drug charges. Sounds more like the profile of a rural methhead gun nut trumpster tbh, but I guess we will see

I worked for a major construction company that was used for outages at the Surry Va power station .We had to wait and take drug tests and under go a fbi background check . Security was tight and they had Automatic rifles and scoped rifles . They do not play either.
That's reassuring.

You'd have to make the safest assumptions as a security person at a nuclear or even a non-nuke plant.

You can't assume otherwise in that line of work.

I also worked outages at the Surrey plant in the early 1990s. I think I worked for Daniel Construction at the time as an ironworker or millwright there. I also worked at other nuclear plants in NC and SC about 30-40 years ago.

DOyle whisenhunt, 66, of Arkansas, wanted previously on gun and drug charges. Sounds more like the profile of a rural methhead gun nut trumpster tbh, but I guess we will see
The left sorts through various gun crimes and crimes of violence cherry-picking the small number of them they can possibly get away with describing as committed by 'right-wingers.'

The left sorts through various gun crimes and crimes of violence cherry-picking the small number of them they can possibly get away with describing as committed by 'right-wingers.'

well, i see you missed the fact that he is older, white, from a red state, that demographic is oriented towards trump.
trumpsters kept bragging how many counties he won...from rural, white, red states. lol

he's from locksburgh, population 700 or so, the county he was in went 75% for trump.

so yeah, probably from the left .... hahahahahhahahaha

well, i see you missed the fact that he is older, white, from a red state, that demographic is oriented towards trump.
trumpsters kept bragging how many counties he won...from rural, white, red states. lol

he's from locksburgh, population 700 or so, the county he was in went 75% for trump.

so yeah, probably from the left .... hahahahahhahahaha
I see. One deranged gunman among hundreds catches the focus of leftist media propagandists vainly attempting to prop up their ongoing false narrative that the real terrorists in America are conservative white people.

I see. One deranged gunman among hundreds catches the focus of leftist media propagandists vainly attempting to prop up their ongoing false narrative that the real terrorists in America are conservative white people.

actually it was all over the news not leftist media propaganda.
here it was posted by a right winger. lol.

you say the dumbest thigs.
over and over. lol

actually it was all over the news not leftist media propaganda.
here it was posted by a right winger. lol.

you say the dumbest thigs.
over and over. lol
OK. One lone gunman fitting Garland's description of the most common type of American terrorist today is highlighted all over the news. Where is the evidence that supports the lie that right-wingers are the deadliest terror threats in America today?

OK. One lone gunman fitting Garland's description of the most common type of American terrorist today is highlighted all over the news. Where is the evidence that supports the lie that right-wingers are the deadliest terror threats in America today?

feel free to address your question to whoever says that.

and it was highlighted all over the news because of the circumstances. even TAT, an ardant right winger, posted it here. duh

Werbung:
feel free to address your question to whoever says that.

and it was highlighted all over the news because of the circumstances. even TAT, an ardant right winger, posted it here. duh
1699099550823.png

Somebody believes in white supremacy goblins.

Back