Is this some radical Pro Palestine liberal attack or just another nut

Werbung:
I also worked outages at the Surrey plant in the early 1990s. I think I worked for Daniel Construction at the time as an ironworker or millwright there. I also worked at other nuclear plants in NC and SC about 30-40 years ago.
I worked for Danial's construction in the 90s during outages also .. I know a lot of iron workers out of Ohio WV and Kentucky , back in the day.
I also did a lot of work at the bath county dam pump storage project water generator electric plant. We might have met each other..
I stayed in across the river in James town took the car ferry every day.

I worked for Danial's construction in the 90s during outages also .. I know a lot of iron workers out of Ohio WV and Kentucky , back in the day.
I also did a lot of work at the bath county dam pump storage project water generator electric plant. We might have met each other..
I stayed in across the river in James town took the car ferry every day.
I stayed at a rented house trailer not very far from the plant but would not be able to remember how to find it today. I worked for Daniel Construction for about 10 years in sheet metal, ironworking, and millwright. I worked mostly in NC and SC at power plants, paper mills and DuPont plants.

I stayed at a rented house trailer not very far from the plant but would not be able to remember how to find it today. I worked for Daniel Construction for about 10 years in sheet metal, ironworking, and millwright. I worked mostly in NC and SC at power plants, paper mills and DuPont plants.
It's possible we met or at least saw each other at Surry.

well, i see you missed the fact that he is older, white, from a red state, that demographic is oriented towards trump.
trumpsters kept bragging how many counties he won...from rural, white, red states. lol

he's from locksburgh, population 700 or so, the county he was in went 75% for trump.

so yeah, probably from the left .... hahahahahhahahaha
He could be a lefty if it was over Palistine lug nut. Let's not forget the left had riots that killed dozens and did 2 billion in damages

No, there are no hoards of white supremacist goblins circling houses of Americans and waiting to gobble them up if they do not vote Democrat.

View attachment 8617
cartoon moron lol
He could be a lefty if it was over Palistine lug nut. Let's not forget the left had riots that killed dozens and did 2 billion in damages
it was over palestine? i didn't see that. link?
but yes, i didn't say it MUST BE a rightie, but since this whole thread was about "guessing the person", i figured i'd put in some more clues.

cartoon moron lol

it was over palestine? i didn't see that. link?
but yes, i didn't say it MUST BE a rightie, but since this whole thread was about "guessing the person", i figured i'd put in some more clues.
Leftist warning: OOOHH! Beware the white guy closet racist and supremacist terrorist!

Werbung:
Back