Islam: All authority is vested in God!

Werbung:
so you are saying that they traded one tyrant for another. that's my point.

this is the normal process in the dog eat dog world. talk talk and nothing changes. and we had Constitutionally described freedom pretty quickly.

they are not like us either

we'll see how free Indonesia is in 2014 when the nearly all powerful president is out of term limited service. Egypt is on its way to following Lebanon's example. which is the same example that put Mubarak in charge lo these many years ago. Yes, the more things change, the mre they stay the same.

Trading one Tryant for a 2nd...oddly happens alot..You think no Christian nation ever threw out one bad leader and had someone else bad take over? DO you think that most pushing for the change wanted a Tyrant..?

yes right after we got Free of the US we where free...Unless you did not own land, where black, or a woman, or .....this nation was not free untill we started getting rid of Jim Crow laws. I know you are fine so long as white christian men with money are free...who needs freedom for the rest anyway.

And I like how your basis of half of this is...you pretending you have a crystal ball and know the future....Stop trying to look ahead, maybe if you looked back you would see that Democracy and Freedom does not happen overnight. your talking about nations that some did not even exist until 60 years ago...versus what took hundreds years for US. And of course you do it all with a poor theory that If X is true and so is Y..then X causes Y...

Trading one Tryant for a 2nd...oddly happens alot..You think no Christian nation ever threw out one bad leader and had someone else bad take over? DO you think that most pushing for the change wanted a Tyrant..?

yes right after we got Free of the US we where free...Unless you did not own land, where black, or a woman, or .....this nation was not free untill we started getting rid of Jim Crow laws. I know you are fine so long as white christian men with money are free...who needs freedom for the rest anyway.

And I like how your basis of half of this is...you pretending you have a crystal ball and know the future....Stop trying to look ahead, maybe if you looked back you would see that Democracy and Freedom does not happen overnight. your talking about nations that some did not even exist until 60 years ago...versus what took hundreds years for US. And of course you do it all with a poor theory that If X is true and so is Y..then X causes Y...

As proscribed by the first amendment, we are not a Christian nation. The fredom we sought was to end taxation without representation (remember the Boston Tea Party ?).

Matbe if you looked back you would understand that if you fail to learn from history you are doomed to repeat it.

As proscribed by the first amendment, we are not a Christian nation. The fredom we sought was to end taxation without representation (remember the Boston Tea Party ?).

Matbe if you looked back you would understand that if you fail to learn from history you are doomed to repeat it.

What? we are not a Christian nation? Did you tell the Republican party?

Werbung:
I think he meant me, since I am agnostic leaning atheist..

Maybe he did. . .I think because I see the "flavor" of Christianity that is being pushed harder and harder every year in the US as a moquery of what God really intended, doggie probably met that sensitive remark for me also.

I am a Christian, in fact, I was raised for 12 years in Catholic schools, and was taught by Jesuites and Nuns.

But even in those schools, I have NEVER met as much sectarism, hypocrisy, and "hollier than God" dogmas than I see in the South!

Back