Israeli Army forces women to strip at Bethlehem checkpoint

What one should be asking is what sort of risk does the arab world represent that makes such measures necessary? And when COWARDS employ women and children as instruments of their absurd political ends, can any reasonable individual question the extent of israel's measure to protect itself?

Werbung:
I've not been here a lot, and am sporadic. I miss out on a lot of the discussions, and sometimes they are picked up again later. Sometimes MONTHS later, like this one. The original post from Reliant was on, ironically, 9/11.

What I've noted in this discussion along with the many valid points from both perspectives, is the fact that there was never any SOURCE cited for this information. I realize that there have been many instances cited about Israeli strip searches of individuals under a wide variety of circumstances for years. So in no way am I implying that this could not be a factual report.

However, why is it that people here and elsewhere are so ready to accept anything that they see (probably on the internet) as fact?

The Israeli/Palestinian conflict is an incredibly thorny issue, with both sides presenting strong and emotional arguments. But I've gotta say, as far as I'm concerned where this thread is concerned, I'd have to side with those whose conduct may be outrageous and extreme... instead of those who will send out one of those same young women with a bomb hidden on their body with instructions to blow it up at their first opportunity on a crowded bus, etc.

Back