Israel’s Sustainable Parasitism On The American People

Jeugenen

ISRAEL’S SUSTAINABLE PARASITISM ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Israel and the American Diaspora notoriously donate thousands of dollars to elect corruptible American presidential and congressional officials, who then repay Israel a thousand fold from precious tax revenues; with millions of dollars worth of technologically advanced military equipment and services, and with the priceless lives of thousands of young patriots. In the un-Constitutional Iraq War, Podhoretz Neo-Con Bush sacrificed over a trillion dollars and the lives of 4,000 young patriots, to sole benefit of Israel.

Werbung:

Israel and the American Diaspora notoriously donate thousands of dollars to elect corruptible American presidential and congressional officials, who then repay Israel a thousand fold from precious tax revenues; with millions of dollars worth of technologically advanced military equipment and services, and with the priceless lives of thousands of young patriots. In the un-Constitutional Iraq War, Podhoretz Neo-Con Bush sacrificed over a trillion dollars and the lives of 4,000 young patriots, to sole benefit of Israel.

Jeugenen, I hope all is well with you. I merged your threads because there was a double OP. Please in the future avoid this.

Concerning the thread though, I am in the interesting position of being supportive of Israel and againt Iraq for very different reason. I simply dont buy into your argument so far that Iraq was for the soul benefit of Israel. There was much more incompetance that went into Iraq than simple consideration of Israel.

Werbung:
I was told Iraq was for cheap oil and revenge of a father. Israel has no oil and Bush's daddy is not Jewish, so since we know libs dont lie......... your reason for going to Iraq are just simply silly!

Back