It is Mathematically Impossible for There to be NO Creator

Real News Links

In 1943, the distinguished French mathematician Émile Borel stated that “events with a sufficiently small probability never occur” (Institute of Mathematical Statistics).

Dr. Borel chose a fairly safe number, 10 to the power of 50, written as Untinntled.png

For you average folks, that is expressed as one in 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Anything with a lower probability than that would not happen, said Borel the numbers man.

Is it hard to wrap your head around that one? How's this:

The “infinite monkey theorem” this states that if enough monkeys pound the keys of enough typewriters (hundred of trillions?) they will eventually write the complete works of Shakespeare. While this is theoretically possible, in fact, it can never happen, and therefore constitutes a "statistical" or mathematical impossibility.

As for Earth and Man, the odds that the number of variables needed for life to just come about on its own, from the earth being the right size and the right distance from the sun, tilted on the correct axis, to the chemical make-up of all the elements and the combination of water and land, to life itself just spontaneously coming into being, and then evolving into man, and all the millions of other variables that come in between those . . . .the odds of that number of variables actually coming together by chance is far beyond 10 to the power of 50, and therefore while it is theoretically possible, it is actually no more possible than a monkey accidentally typing the entire works of Shakespeare.

So, there you go all you big science and math fans. God must exist. The math says so.

Werbung:
Once again:

In 1943, the distinguished French mathematician Émile Borel stated that “events with a sufficiently small probability never occur” (Institute of Mathematical Statistics).

Dr. Borel chose a fairly safe number, 10 to the power of 50, written as View attachment 2063

For you average folks, that is expressed as one in 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Anything with a lower probability than that would not happen, said Borel the numbers man.

The “infinite monkey theorem” this states that if enough monkeys pound the keys of enough typewriters (hundred of trillions?) they will eventually write the complete works of Shakespeare. While this is theoretically possible, in fact, it can never happen, and therefore constitutes a "statistical" or mathematical impossibility.

As for Earth and Man, the odds that the number of variables needed for life to just come about on its own, from the earth being the right size and the right distance from the sun, tilted on the correct axis, to the chemical make-up of all the elements and the combination of water and land, to life itself just spontaneously coming into being, and then evolving into man, and all the millions of other variables that come in between those . . . .the odds of that number of variables actually coming together by chance is far beyond 10 to the power of 50, and therefore while it is theoretically possible, it is actually no more possible than a monkey accidentally typing the entire works of Shakespeare.

So, there you go all you big science and math fans. God must exist. The math says so.

Call me bitch to my face you little faggot coward.

Math is math your fucking idiot. It proves itself.
I know what maths is dickhead and it does not prove there is a god.
I don't care if the equation is done in Chinese sign language in reverse, there is no god and you are just another delusional godbotherer.

Trolls keep derailing the thread,
I keep putting it back on track:

Dr. Borel chose a fairly safe number, 10 to the power of 50, written as View attachment 2063

Keep repeating until the sun rises in the west but nothing will change.

The sad part about evolution is when it got to you it stalled at the part were it develops brains.
Gotcha again.

Trolls keep derailing the thread,
I keep putting it back on track:

I cant say what the creator is or isn't . I have my own beliefs.
What I do have that men like bugger eating boris the boring lack os respect for others religious beliefs.
As long as a persons beliefs and actions do not hurt others they have a legal ethical and moral right to believe as they wish.

I cant say what the creator is or isn't . I have my own beliefs.

Yes of course, and this thread is not meant to go into detail about who God is or which God is the right God. This thread simply shows that it is mathematically impossible for there to NOT be a God.

As long as a persons beliefs and actions do not hurt others they have a legal ethical and moral right to believe as they wish.

Thats what America is all about

Yes of course, and this thread is not meant to go into detail about who God is or which God is the right God. This thread simply shows that it is mathematically impossible for there to NOT be a God.

Thats what America is all about
No it's not. There is no rights from any silly god. It's kept out of the constitution to worship what you like.
Religion has been used by republicans as a type of persecution against democrats.
Of all the people who believe that shit, not one of you have proof of anything but your delusions.

You people do force you religion on others by saying ridiculous things like thank god for something. It's bullshit and should not be forced bothers.

It's the ability of grown human beings to ignore the truth about your hideous god is what America is all about.

Werbung:
No it's not. There is no rights from any silly god. It's kept out of the constitution to worship what you like.
Religion has been used by republicans as a type of persecution against democrats.
Of all the people who believe that shit, not one of you have proof of anything but your delusions.

You people do force you religion on others by saying ridiculous things like thank god for something. It's bullshit and should not be forced bothers.

It's the ability of grown human beings to ignore the truth about your hideous god is what America is all about.
lol what a crock , you talking about religion lol .
Many of our rights in the constitution were based on the beliefs of people who believed in god and what was morally and ethically considered normal .Many religious beliefs are based on doing what is right .

Have you even looked at the 10 commandants Bugger eater ?

Basically for the most part they are pretty good rules and pretty easy to live by overall .

Back