"It's NOT an impeachment!! It's an impeachment INQUIRY!!!"

Werbung:
I wonder if the investigators may actually turn up evidence of quid pro quo between a US official and an Ukranian president this time, or is it all make-believe again?
No because it didn't happen.
This impeachment shit is revenge politics to take the heat off Trump.
It will fail as it should.

McCarthy is like a kid stamping his feet and not a leaders arsehole. It shows the immature mentality of most republicans like you.

No because it didn't happen.
This impeachment shit is revenge politics to take the heat off Trump.
It will fail as it should.

McCarthy is like a kid stamping his feet and not a leaders arsehole. It shows the immature mentality of most republicans like you.
House impeachment probe hones in on Joe Biden's effort to oust Ukrainian prosecutor - Washington Times 9-14-23

House impeachment probe hones in on Biden’s effort to oust Ukrainian prosecutor
++++++++++++++++++

Biden Boasts About Withholding Ukraine Cash (historyinfographics.com)
Biden’s Boast: Withholding Ukraine Cash in Quid Pro Quo

House impeachment probe hones in on Joe Biden's effort to oust Ukrainian prosecutor - Washington Times 9-14-23

House impeachment probe hones in on Biden’s effort to oust Ukrainian prosecutor
++++++++++++++++++

Biden Boasts About Withholding Ukraine Cash (historyinfographics.com)
Biden’s Boast: Withholding Ukraine Cash in Quid Pro Quo
I don't care what they do, there will be no charges laid against Joe.
You might want some revenge but you'll need evidence first. Check your Bible. It might have some.

I don't care what they do, there will be no charges laid against Joe.
You might want some revenge but you'll need evidence first. Check your Bible. It might have some.
Crooks like Joe Biden have gotten away with all sorts of crimes, including murder. Whitey Bulger, for example, murdered multiple people while in the confidence of FBI officials who knew he was committing murder. The FBI did nothing to charge Bulger with the crimes because he was one of them and protected, like Joe Biden, for being one of the gang ruling the Democrat mobocracy.

Crooks like Joe Biden have gotten away with all sorts of crimes, including murder. Whitey Bulger, for example, murdered multiple people while in the confidence of FBI officials who knew he was committing murder. The FBI did nothing to charge Bulger with the crimes because he was one of them and protected, like Joe Biden, for being one of the gang ruling the Democrat mobocracy.
Fuck off you silly old fool. You're desperate when you make those ridiculous claims against Biden.

Don't believer Biden is corrupt but do believe Trump is evil? You seem typical of leftist rubes deceived by lying Democrat propaganda.

View attachment 7583
Hunter gets a gun and republicans go hunting.

I've never seen republicans go berserk about gun control like that before.
Why didn't they go in to defend him under the 2nd amendment?
The hypocrisy is dripping from them.

Hunter gets a gun and republicans go hunting.

I've never seen republicans go berserk about gun control like that before.
Why didn't they go in to defend him under the 2nd amendment?
The hypocrisy is dripping from them.
If the gun law is wrong, then why was it passed in the first place and why has it not been changed or repealed? If violations of the gun law are insignificant then why is Hunter facing a possible 25-year sentence for breaking it?

If the gun law is wrong, then why was it passed in the first place and why has it not been changed or repealed? If violations of the gun law are insignificant then why is Hunter facing a possible 25-year sentence for breaking it?
It hasn't been changed because republicans object.

He will not even go to jail so settle down. Trump will though.

Werbung:
He will not even go to jail so settle down. Trump will though.
I agree. As long as dirty Democrats control the judiciary in large Democrat sanctuary cities the likelihood of a Democrat answering for his crimes remains slim. Trump, on the other hand, is in danger of being mobbed by the leftist mobocracy currently illegally controlling power in the US through fraud.

Here is another long-recognized phrase:

How about "Any excuse will serve a tyrant"

Added at the end of (one of the variants of) "The Wolf and the Lamb", as the moral of the story. Written by Aesop (620-550 BCE) this is a well-known fable where a victim (the lamb) is falsely accused and killed (by the wolf) despite a reasonable defence.

Back