Its not Guns why crime is out of line in America

steveox

Its the Police not doing their jobs. Youre actuly much safer in Canada than in America. Ever wonder why Canadians dont lock their homes or cars in Canada? Go Watch Micheal Moore movie Bowling for columbine. Cops dont look around parking meters,Trapping speeders and red light violators in Canada.They dont trap prositution in Canada. They enforce real crime like Muggers,Rapist,Auto Thefts,Burglars and Murders. Cops in Canada dont patrol just around shopping centers,Banks and jewlery stores in the wee hours in the morning in Canada they Patrol your neighborhoods in Canada instead in America. Thats why youll never see a murder seen on CBC News but youll see it on your local TV news in America.

Werbung:
Its the Police not doing their jobs. Youre actuly much safer in Canada than in America. Ever wonder why Canadians dont lock their homes or cars in Canada? Go Watch Micheal Moore movie Bowling for columbine. Cops dont look around parking meters,Trapping speeders and red light violators in Canada.They dont trap prositution in Canada. They enforce real crime like Muggers,Rapist,Auto Thefts,Burglars and Murders. Cops in Canada dont patrol just around shopping centers,Banks and jewlery stores in the wee hours in the morning in Canada they Patrol your neighborhoods in Canada instead in America. Thats why youll never see a murder seen on CBC News but youll see it on your local TV news in America.

Canadians do in fact lock their doors.

Really? Shall we see the proof?
Cops in Toronto do their jobs correctly
the LAPD,NYPD and Las Vegas PD do it for revinue instead of fighting real crime.
And theres more proof

Really? Shall we see the proof?
Cops in Toronto do their jobs correctly
the LAPD,NYPD and Las Vegas PD do it for revinue instead of fighting real crime.
And theres more proof

Please...this is your "proof"?

Does this mean that in the documentary "Michael Moore Hates America" when he checked on doors (and they were locked) that it completely refutes your entire argument?

Do you have anything to back all of that up, or are you just blowing smoke?

Michael Moore in Bowling for Columbine tried to tell us that it was "white man's fear of the black man" that was responsible for the fact that we have more murders than Canada does. He didn't do anything to back up that absurd statement.

We do have more murders, that's a fact. We don't have more guns in private ownership, as far as I know. Canadians own guns too. The difference is our incessant gang wars. Most of the murders here are "gang related", meaning that a guy wearing a red shirt shoots someone wearing a blue shirt, so the blue shirts have to retaliate. Such absurd motives for murder, along with simply fighting over "turf", i.e., territory for pushing drugs, explains why we have so much violence.

We also have more people in prison than any other nation in the world. How can you say that the cops aren't doing their jobs? If laws weren't being enforced, our jails would be empty.

Wanna see how cops are not doing their jobs?

Man Arrested for Using AK-47 to Protect Family from Gang Members

In one of his famous songs "Steady Mobbin,'" the rapper Ice Cube said that he'd "rather get judged by 12 than carried by six." Ice Cube's words regarding the relative cost of incarceration over death in the face of self-defense were prophetic in the life of George Grier (pictured), who lives in Long Island and was arrested for using an AK-47 assault rifle to protect his family from gang members who were threatening to hurt them.

The gang members were believed to be from the infamous group MS-13. The gang is known for being incredibly violent, and apparently, they were on Grier's front porch when he pulled out the gun for protection.

"I went around and went in to the house, ran upstairs and told my wife to call the police. I get the gun and I go outside and I come in to the doorway and now, by this time, they are in the driveway, back here near the house. I tell them, you know, Can you please leave? Grier said.

Grier said that gang members were threatening to harm him and hurt his family. That's when he took four shots of the AK-47 in to the grass, making the gang members scatter. Grier was arrested and charged with a Class D felony for reckless endangerment. John Lewis, Grier's attorney, had this to say:

"What he's initially charged with – a D felony reckless endangerment - requires a depraved indifference to human life, creating a risk that someone's going to die. Shooting into a lawn doesn't create a risk of anybody dying."

Grier says he knows that the Nassau County Police use technology to alert them whenever shots are fired in the area. He says that he also knows that there are MS-13 gang members in the area. Andrew Mulraine, a police officer in charge of the local gang unit, says that there are about 2,000 MS-13 gang members in the area.

The problem Grier has with the law at this point is that it states that a person can only use physical force to deter physical force, so the threats from gang members don't legally justify his shooting the gun in to the lawn. The bigger problem for Grier is that one doesn't want to simply wait until a bunch of gang members show up with AK-47s of their own before he decides to defend his family.

Sometimes, preemptive action might necessary.

I had a friend whose mother was murdered by her father. For weeks, my friend's mother attempted to alert police about her husband's dangerous threats. She literally told the police, "If you don't do something, he's going to kill me."

In the case of my friend's mother, the police never did much to stop her husband's behavior. A few weeks later, she was dead. This story is a grim reminder of the challenging dilemma that some people face. Had my friend's mother murdered her husband in his sleep, she would have been incarcerated for life. The idea that this woman couldn't even turn to police for help is truly sickening.

A similar scenario may be playing out for George Grier. A man using a gun to defend his family from gang members who are known to be violent is clearly a cry for help. If the police can't defend his family, then what in the heck is he supposed to do?

It's hard to be a fan of the right to bear arms, given the devastation that guns have caused the black community, but the only justification I can see for wanting to carry a gun is that there might be others carrying guns who want to hurt you. At the end of the day, stronger gun control is called for, so that we can all feel protected without having to shoot our way to safety.

I strongly suspect that Mr. Grier's problems are far from over. His threat to the gang members has probably not deterred their desire to harm him. If police don't get involved soon, I am fearful that something will happen to him or his relatives. At the very least, he can't go to sleep without keeping one eye open. No man should have to live this way, and I am hopeful that they can do something to help him. I'd hate to be writing a tragic end to this story a few weeks from today.

http://www.bvblackspin.com/2010/09/...ng-ak-47-to-protect-family-from-gang-members/

He called the cops they never responded whats hes suppoosed to do when theyre doing this instead?

large_DSC_4091.JPG

police_stop.jpg

Are we really safer than Canada?

Wanna see how cops are not doing their jobs?

Man Arrested for Using AK-47 to Protect Family from Gang Members

In one of his famous songs "Steady Mobbin,'" the rapper Ice Cube said that he'd "rather get judged by 12 than carried by six." Ice Cube's words regarding the relative cost of incarceration over death in the face of self-defense were prophetic in the life of George Grier (pictured), who lives in Long Island and was arrested for using an AK-47 assault rifle to protect his family from gang members who were threatening to hurt them.

The gang members were believed to be from the infamous group MS-13. The gang is known for being incredibly violent, and apparently, they were on Grier's front porch when he pulled out the gun for protection.

"I went around and went in to the house, ran upstairs and told my wife to call the police. I get the gun and I go outside and I come in to the doorway and now, by this time, they are in the driveway, back here near the house. I tell them, you know, Can you please leave? Grier said.

Grier said that gang members were threatening to harm him and hurt his family. That's when he took four shots of the AK-47 in to the grass, making the gang members scatter. Grier was arrested and charged with a Class D felony for reckless endangerment. John Lewis, Grier's attorney, had this to say:

"What he's initially charged with – a D felony reckless endangerment - requires a depraved indifference to human life, creating a risk that someone's going to die. Shooting into a lawn doesn't create a risk of anybody dying."

Grier says he knows that the Nassau County Police use technology to alert them whenever shots are fired in the area. He says that he also knows that there are MS-13 gang members in the area. Andrew Mulraine, a police officer in charge of the local gang unit, says that there are about 2,000 MS-13 gang members in the area.

The problem Grier has with the law at this point is that it states that a person can only use physical force to deter physical force, so the threats from gang members don't legally justify his shooting the gun in to the lawn. The bigger problem for Grier is that one doesn't want to simply wait until a bunch of gang members show up with AK-47s of their own before he decides to defend his family.

Sometimes, preemptive action might necessary.

I had a friend whose mother was murdered by her father. For weeks, my friend's mother attempted to alert police about her husband's dangerous threats. She literally told the police, "If you don't do something, he's going to kill me."

In the case of my friend's mother, the police never did much to stop her husband's behavior. A few weeks later, she was dead. This story is a grim reminder of the challenging dilemma that some people face. Had my friend's mother murdered her husband in his sleep, she would have been incarcerated for life. The idea that this woman couldn't even turn to police for help is truly sickening.

A similar scenario may be playing out for George Grier. A man using a gun to defend his family from gang members who are known to be violent is clearly a cry for help. If the police can't defend his family, then what in the heck is he supposed to do?

It's hard to be a fan of the right to bear arms, given the devastation that guns have caused the black community, but the only justification I can see for wanting to carry a gun is that there might be others carrying guns who want to hurt you. At the end of the day, stronger gun control is called for, so that we can all feel protected without having to shoot our way to safety.

I strongly suspect that Mr. Grier's problems are far from over. His threat to the gang members has probably not deterred their desire to harm him. If police don't get involved soon, I am fearful that something will happen to him or his relatives. At the very least, he can't go to sleep without keeping one eye open. No man should have to live this way, and I am hopeful that they can do something to help him. I'd hate to be writing a tragic end to this story a few weeks from today.

http://www.bvblackspin.com/2010/09/...ng-ak-47-to-protect-family-from-gang-members/

He called the cops they never responded whats hes suppoosed to do when theyre doing this instead?

large_DSC_4091.JPG

police_stop.jpg

Are we really safer than Canada?

Are the cops handing out traffic tickets the same ones who should be responding to a gang threatening a man's home? if that's really the case, then the cops really aren't doing their jobs.

From what I read, the homeowner was more than justified for having fired shots. It showed some restraint just to fire at the lawn, in fact.

If I were in his shoes, I'd be far more worried about the MS13 guys than the cops. That is one of the most violent gangs in the country and aren't going to hesitate to kill him if they can.

If the federal government were doing its job in protecting the border, we wouldn't have to be dealing with that gang, either. The MS 13 is a gang from El Salvador that grew up during their civil war. They came here illegally, and had to be more violent than the Mexican Mafia in order to survive as a gang.

No if ther Cops stop enforcing petty stuff that gets your state REVINUE! Were be much safer. Cops are no differant than from your common criminal they rob your wallet.

And if Cops were doing their jobs instead of enforcing petty laws that collects revinue these crimes wouldnt happen.

You see people in Canada dont purchase security systems when they got the Police protecting them. Thats why Canada is much safer than America cause cops do their jobs instead of helping politicans collect revinue. Cops in america only protect their own intrests Canada cops enforce the laws.

Werbung:
Cops wont do their Jobs to protect us thats why we need vigilantes

We need cops like this

Then America would be safe again

Back