Now you see why i hate COPS?

steveox

Speedy delivery in New Hampshire
Posted by Kelsey Wheatcroft - email

NEW HAMPSHIRE (NBC) - Little Kyle Coughlin couldn't wait to be born, and now his quick arrival has his parents fighting a speeding ticket.

In a 20-minute car ride from home to the hospital back in September, Angela Coughlin's contractions got closer and closer.

"She started to have labor pains when we were driving to the hospital. They got intense," said John Coughlin, the baby's father.

"Like you can't stop 'em," Angela continued. "I'm like, 'You have to get me to the hospital. I'm going to have a baby in this car if you stop.'"

For Angela, stopping wasn't an option.

"I wanted him to be in the delivery room, I didn't want him to deliver," said Angela.

John drove as fast as he could, and then saw a state trooper trying to pull him over.

"Soon as I saw his lights come on, I called 911 just to make sure he knew I wasn't evading him," said John.

"He helped her out of the car. We went to the emergency room nurses station. She gave birth," said John. "He said, 'Congratulations. You have a son, but the bad news is I'm going to have to see you in court.'"

http://www.14wfie.com/story/13783889/speedy-delivery-in-new-hampshire

Cops are very corrupted. Theyre no Differant from you comon criminals. They cant protect you. You see why i like Cops in Canada? Cops in Canada dont pull people over when you have a baby and give you a ticket. You see why its safer to live in Canada? Look at Micheal Moores movie Bowling for Columbine. Canadians dont lock their homes or their cars WHY? Cause cops do their jobs there. They dont look to see whos not feeding the Meter? They dont hide behind intersections and Billboards look for speeders and red light violators. They do their jobs and protect canadians from violent crime. And look at these!
COPS BREAK THE LAWS TOO!!! AND NOTHING GETS DONE TO THEM!!

And Get this,,Watch The Judge will go in favor of the cop. Judges will always side with the police you cannot win in traffic court.Ever heard the old saying you cant fight city hall and win? Laws need to be changed like when cops pull you over he better prove it you were speeding or a traffic violation or ill go scott free. Its like a Rape case when a guy rapes a girl she better have damn proof he raped her. Like if there no witneses and no real proof its called HE SAID,, SHE SAID, And the guy walks free.

]

Werbung:
Back