Its Time for a 3rd party

I suppose that's true in the long run. But in the short run Nader compromised a democratic election. Perot compromised a republican election. It seems that a third party movement is willing to sacrifice the party with the most similar platform to gain a possible future strength. That is indeed a big sacrifice.
True, and probably explains why the TEA Party is being given as much latitude as they are. Palin, Bachman, or Rick Santorum as a third party candidate would effectively destroy any chance for a Republican candidate and Republican leaders know it. They have a tiger by the tail and dare not let go.

Werbung:
Democrats and Republicans both dont servre the people. Now it comes to the Primaries where Tea Party people will vote out their Republicans who caved in to mr Obama. Or Bring in the new party that will Serve the Tea Party people

I hate to break it to you steve but the TP is just a re-branding of one of the 2 parties. You can go back to your wet dream now.

I hate to break it to you steve but the TP is just a re-branding of one of the 2 parties. You can go back to your wet dream now.

It seems to me that the TEA Party includes people who have generally ignored politics for a very long time. Now the Koch brothers and Fox News have energized these people into becoming involved. And they sure are involved! ;) With maturity and an understanding of how politics works they can be a force going forward. But if they stick with their "Its my way or no way" approach to politics they won't last long. They'll be crushed.

It seems to me that the TEA Party includes people who have generally ignored politics for a very long time. Now the Koch brothers and Fox News have energized these people into becoming involved. And they sure are involved! ;) With maturity and an understanding of how politics works they can be a force going forward. But if they stick with their "Its my way or no way" approach to politics they won't last long. They'll be crushed.

Yep. . I think you're right!
There is some good there. . .just very misguided!

Werbung:
Yep. . I think you're right!
There is some good there. . .just very misguided!

I think that is the part I do not understand. Many of these are not active in their communities, do not participate in local politics, nor do they have much respect for government workers, nor, I suspect, respect for any workers. I admit to not understanding their belief that government s bad and that getting rid of government is a good thing. "Starve the beast" is a phrase I hear.

Yet when something happens these people are the first ones to be expecting the government to be Johnny-on-the-Spot for their own personal issues because they, after all, are taxpayers!!!

Its very sad to see this lack of respect for others.

Back