Its time for the world to step up and help the Ukraine against Russia

the annoying thing

The USA is not a piggy bank the rest of the world need to step up especially euro nations in helping the Ukraine fund its fight against Russia . if not then when Russia come for them I say the USA turns it back on them . Are the rest of the world so poor they cant send weapons and food and medical supply's or are they cowards

Werbung:
Its not like a lot European nations don't make weapons or produce food or medical supplys .And they might be next if the Ukraine falls and putin lives long

to some degree, europe is already contributing to "the effort" with the sanctions. I haven't seen the math, but my guess is that the hit to their economy is far greater from higher prices than our spending on weapons and higher prices, but i'm just guessing right now.

to some degree, europe is already contributing to "the effort" with the sanctions. I haven't seen the math, but my guess is that the hit to their economy is far greater from higher prices than our spending on weapons and higher prices, but i'm just guessing right now.
Yes they have some sanctions but can put more on and help cripple them along with more weapons also. Food medical aide etc. But as long as india and china are not helping it will take longer . I think they both need to feel a bit of heat to help them decide to do the right thing

Yes they have some sanctions but can put more on and help cripple them along with more weapons also. Food medical aide etc. But as long as india and china are not helping it will take longer . I think they both need to feel a bit of heat to help them decide to do the right thing

realistically i don't see how we can apply much "heat" to china and india. what would you have us do that would impact them? i'm not opposed to the idea, just not sure how effective it will be

realistically i don't see how we can apply much "heat" to china and india. what would you have us do that would impact them? i'm not opposed to the idea, just not sure how effective it will be
We can aginst india but it depends on if china helps them with china we can place more sanctions especially on food and energy products and while it can hurt us to we can apply some pressure.
I think China is testing the world by watching how ww respond in the Ukraine to get a feeling for how the world will respond if they do thr same thing russia did.

We can aginst india but it depends on if china helps them with china we can place more sanctions especially on food and energy products and while it can hurt us to we can apply some pressure.
I think China is testing the world by watching how ww respond in the Ukraine to get a feeling for how the world will respond if they do thr same thing russia did.

i hope they are watching and assume the same thing would happen if they tried a "special military operation" against taiwan.

Werbung:
i hope they are watching and assume the same thing would happen if they tried a "special military operation" against taiwan.
If they were going to now would beca perfect time as it would stretch our resources and I doubt the rest of the world would be of much help.

Back